• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Forex could be a waste

Forex could be waste of time and money if you don't learn the art of trading. If you know how to tarde to make profit, forex is a blessing for you. And for learning you need good learning materials and enough time.

It is possible to earn a trading profit if you can practice trading and control emotions. It is very easy to make a profit if you get the right education about trading.

i lose much above all when trading with high leverage , tried to bring profit very rapidly but there was no money management or any good trading plan. as a result faced a huge loss. it was my very first past experience.

It is possible to make a profit in trading with a lot of practice and discipline. Profit depends on how you are completing the work through plan and discipline.

I agree with this idea.
Trading can be a game without winning.
And it will lead to disappointment and other negative emotions.

It is possible to make a profit in trading with a lot of practice and discipline. Profit depends on how you are completing the work through plan and discipline.

We have to slowly start building our profits and this means we need to do such trades that will add up to our profits.

Yes, so many traders get fail in forex, even almost trader they cannot maintain an account in real account more than six months, almost trader fail only in few months even week, so forex trading need good learning, although use only demo account but this is safe way before investing huge money

We need to make sure that we are starting our trades with lower trading lots. In this way we would be able to learn from our trading related mistakes also make a visible progress.

There are places for every person in this business, the main thing is that you find the format that suits you, just you.

to open a micro account is a very good source to see the broker performance how it works. so all beginners should follow the rules

I like the market, because here you can find opportunities for profit every minute.
Different assets, different strategies, unexpected news - this is just delight!

I like the market, because here you can find opportunities for profit every minute.
Different assets, different strategies, unexpected news - this is just delight!
Yes it is known fact that if we are Experienced traders then we can find a lot of Good trading opportunities and start making the Profits.

Forex trading is a journey. It's not easy, you'll be frustrated, you'll fail many times before you win, but in the long run it's the best possible decision you can ever make.

Beginners should focus on creating their own strategy rather than following any other trader's strategy because the strategies are formulated according to one's goals and risk appetite and it definitely varies from trader to trader.