• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Knowledge without practical application

Knowledge without practical application has little value. Knowledge becomes powerful when we apply it effectively. It's the practice that helps us using our knowledge effectively.

Proper knowledge is required to make a consistent profit in Forex. If a trader cannot analyze by following the correct strategy, he can never be a successful trader.

I completely agree with you. Practice makes a man perfect. without practical use, your knowledge will not help you properly in this risky platform.

generally the target we select is not realistic, this is the main problem we have and for that reason we cant fill up our target completely, we have to make sure the target according to our knowledge and experience , over targeting make make us always greedy and emotional. so be careful

Yes knowledge becomes powerful when we applied it effectively. In trading we need skills of recognizing possible trade and controlling our mind to take unnecessary trades.

Having knowledge is incomplete without practically implementing that knwoledge gained. I find some trader very good at theoretical knowledge but less aware or expert on practical ground. So I think both knowledge and practical implementation both are important.

i think its a good chance for you to learn Forex in a proper way , you cant get this time again , so dont waste the time and keep learning with cool mind. happy learning.

Only experience plays significant role on this market. I dont think that knowledge without practice can make good trader and profitable strategy. So, use demo account well and practice as much as possible before you switch to real account

consistence profit from Forex trading is a big deal , really i have never done this , its only for professional traders. and i have no interest on stocks.

Knowledge comes first. Experience comes from knowledge. Experience is not trading for many years. You will find many traders who are trading for many years yet unsuccessful. The reason is all these years they focused on profit not skills development. If half of the time they spent on knowledge and experiment, things would have been different.

It is never possible to gain profit without trading knowledge. Every trader needs to acquire trading knowledge. Many traders want to make a profit in trading with little experience which is never possible.

traders above all the beginners should choose the pair which is more suitable to the concept of trading that will be used , if you love doing scalping , should choose the broker which has most lowest trading spreads,

scalping is suitable or not it depends on your approach , first of all you have to choose the platform which is more appropriate to the concept of trading that will be used , if love doing scalping should choose the broker which allows trading concept such as this.

All the traders we have a choice of the broker to be used , should the trader can choose a broker which is more appropriate to the concept of trading that will be used , if you love doing scalping should choose the broker that allows trading concept such as this. Otherwise it will be more difficult to survive, basically in spite of a profitable trading approach scalping don’t allow by and large regulated trading platforms in their trading brokers.