• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Fx and Hobby

i lose much above all when trading with high leverage , tried to bring profit very rapidly but there was no money management or any good trading plan. as a result faced a huge loss. it was my very first past experience.

having a losses is very common attitude and there is no one
who can avoid it in spite of having most powerful analyzing trade knowledge and experience.

what actually reliable as broker ? actually regulation broker can be reliable ? i mean do you believe the brokers regulation ? sometimes i feel its all about market strategy ,. nothing without it.

emotions only things that can make you loser in real life even trading life. generally we traders choose with our broker emotionally . and trade emotionally most of the time.

its a great place for long term investment , just keep focus on this forum and feel free to ask any question , hope you will get the right suggestion.

Basically; that’s the number one problem by the new traders! In this case, having a decent trading plan is the key! There is no way without learning & updating own trading skill.

Svetlana, I generally agree with you, but I hope that you will agree that there is huge difference between regulated and non-regulated brokers, at least in a legal sense and safety of your money. In addition, swing traders and scalpers need to pay attention on level of spreads

Loss is a part and parcel of trading that you can hardly avoid. However, try to lower the number of losses you generally suffer.

For some, forex trading is more than a financial pursuit; it becomes a hobby. Engaging in currency trading can offer a blend of excitement, intellectual challenge, and the potential for financial gains. However, it's essential to approach it with the same diligence and discipline as any serious hobby or profession. Success in forex, whether pursued as a hobby or a primary activity, often requires continuous learning, staying informed about global economic events, and honing analytical and decision-making skills. While the excitement of the forex market can make it a compelling hobby, managing risk and maintaining a strategic approach remain crucial for sustainable enjoyment and success.

Forex can be both a serious financial endeavor and a hobby. Approach it responsibly, balancing risk and enjoyment, to navigate the complexities of currency trading.