• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

How to choose a broker ?

i hate the broker which restrict any kinds of strategies particularly scalping and hedging, most of the time scalpers always fall a great trouble when choosing a broker.

i hate the broker which restrict any kinds of strategies particularly scalping and hedging, most of the time scalpers always fall a great trouble when choosing a broker.

That’s really irritating experience; this is why we traders need to select the broker according to the regulation status!

First check the regulations of the broker. The broker needs to be regulated and licensed. Then check the facilities they are providing like spreads, leverage, margin, deposit and withdrawal facilities and customer support.

A broker is the most important element in this market. If you choose the wrong broker, you can lose all your money. So, be careful when you are going to choose a broker for you.

The broker is an essential element in trading. If the broker does not provide proper service, it is not possible to make a profit by trading. A good broker should be chosen as a new trader. The future of the trader depends on the broker. So you should choose a good broker knowingly.

A reliable broker can make you rich in the forex market. On the other hand, A wrong broker can put you in great danger. So, be careful when you choose a broker for you.

right now in this time when COVID 19 is going over the world so many things stopped but one thing has never chanced that is newcomers common mistake , they trade random still , i have been seeing from last couple of weeks.

good broker is a broker which does not restrict any kinds of trading techniques with scalping and hedging. actually right now so many brokers dont allows scalping in their trading platform.

Brokers are a very important part of trading. Regulated brokers provide the best security. And if the spread, withdrawal, and deposit process of the broker are good, then it is possible to work under that broker.

what actually reliable as broker ? actually regulation broker can be reliable ? i mean do you believe the brokers regulation ? sometimes i feel its all about market strategy ,. nothing without it.

If we want to lead a secure and safety trading life with certainly first of all we the traders have to choose the credible broker which always guarantee their clients funds.

I think you should always choose broker whos credibility is good in market as well as from advice of some close friends or relative. I am cutrently working with LMFX broker, pretty satisfied with their services.

right now broker choosing a difficult task , we should keep focus on review in FPA about the brokerage. its my personal suggestion , dont take it personally anyone.

having a losses is very common attitude and there is no one who
can avoid it in spite of having most powerful analyzing trade knowledge and experience.

Don’t stick to hedging only rather change your trading approaches at times according to the market condition. A single trading style won’t give you profit all the time.

Some regulated trading brokers allow traders with good amount of welcome bonus which is a great opportunity for those who don’t have sufficient trading capital.

We struggle in forex hard to forecast the market well. This struggle includes using technical tools, viewing the market fundamentally and others attempts too.

You have to consider the service quality and regulation of a broker. If the service and regulation are not up to the mark, then you should leave the broker.

You have to increase your trading capability by learning and practicing more and more. I prefer long-term trading which refers to the complete professionalism but traders are mostly allergic to this type of trading as it takes much time and the return from it is quite uncertain.