• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Few pairs are good

I don't like to follow too many pairs. For my trading I just trade EURUSD and GBPUSD pairs. I comprehend these two pairs more as I have done good research on them. To me it is a smart thought to trade a couple of pairs. I figure each trader should begin with a single pair.

Yes trading too many pairs is not a good idea. Too many pairs do not help developing understanding any particular pairs. That's why I trade GBP/USD mostly. Very rear I open trade in any other pair.

It makes it difficult for traders to survive for long. So, relying on portfolio is the best approach to survive in Forex for long.

Earning knowledge should be made compulsory for a trader. Lessons taken from mistakes stay alive for a long time. Seek advice from expert traders to flourish your trading.

You can enjoy your scalping when you have a reliable trading broker that offers you a technical error-free platform where you will face no technical errors.

Without knowledge, even the best currency pairs fail to give the results a trader seeks. Therefore, knowledge is absolutely compulsory in the forex market to get the right results they seek.

Starting with one or two pairs is smart as it gives traders the time and space to learn and manage correctly. Newbies should research and trade with a major pair when they enter the market and once they gain experience, they can expand their portfolio.

If you are a beginner, concentrate on just one currency pair; otherwise, you won't be able to give your best. I suggest you start with EUR/USD as it is more stable and liquid.

If you are a beginner, concentrate on just one currency pair; otherwise, you won't be able to give your best. I suggest you start with EUR/USD as it is more stable and liquid.
Yes right, newbie can focus on pairs such as EUR/USD as they are less volatile and more stable currency pairs.