• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

what do you think from strategy without stop loss?

Stoploss is an important tool for every trader, but its more importation for new traders who dont have enough idea of price movement, they should definitely use it to avoid their investment from getting eroded in one go.

My first thought after using SL for quite long time is this is too much and more like slavery where you must monitoring your position over and over again. This is quite effective for someone who want tight loss but if you already planned how much you could loss then you are must use stop loss.

I think, if you prefer long-term trading, you had better to use Stop Loss. I had some bad experience at demo-account, when I didn't use Stop Loss and lost my deposit.

I think, if you prefer long-term trading, you had better to use Stop Loss. I had some bad experience at demo-account, when I didn't use Stop Loss and lost my deposit.
You make deposit in demo account? for my five years in forex trading and joining as many as fifty forex broker sites its the first time that I hear that we can make deposit in demo account. lols.

Stop is is necessary, that is why it is attach in the system. Atlest it protects the Traders Capital, to avoid more loss. It is better using it all time, when we are not around to monitor the Market movement.

Stop is is necessary, that is why it is attach in the system. Atlest it protects the Traders Capital, to avoid more loss. It is better using it all time, when we are not around to monitor the Market movement.
Its really important that we understand first how to use SL properly. I do recommend that we use SL if we going to trade. But theirs some trading strategy that those not requires SL. Like averaging and hedging. But we must also need to understand when to use this strategy. Because even if we use SL if we don't know how to use it properly we can end up getting premature or late SL.

According to my personal trading experience, it’s not a good strategy whatever the accuracy you have! Because, you are taking unlimited risk in your per trade position! So, anytime you can crash your full balance.

I think even those who went straight into trading without pipsiology lessons have the mind to trade with stop loss. Sorry for your loss, but I think it was a matter of greed since you wanted to be like the big sharks and earn more. Better trade small and earn rather than trading big and losing everything

Trading without stop loss is absolute suicide. Whether you are an experienced trader or you are just getting started in forex trader, you should never trade without stop loss if you know the value of your money. Big ego and greed are the leading push-factors for trading without stop loss

In my opinion, nothing is as important for risk management as stop loss. It helps you control your trade and not risking more than you can afford to lose. Without a stop loss, your account can be swept dry in a single trade, since the market movement never favors anyone

In my opinion, nothing is as important for risk management as stop loss. It helps you control your trade and not risking more than you can afford to lose. Without a stop loss, your account can be swept dry in a single trade, since the market movement never favors anyone

Same opinion from me; stop loss is the key! When a trader avoiding stop loss trading tool that means; he or she is taking 100% risk reward ratio in every single trade position, that is totally illogical.

I think that trading without stop-losses is a pretty dangerous kind of trading. And what if there is a strong leap that will hit most of the capital or completely destroy all the money. Such an approach can be practiced only if the market is absolutely calm. Although it may be true professionals can easily cope with such a situation. I probably wouldn't risk it.

If you're not in mood to get SL hit, atleast put 3-5% of your unleveraged capital as SL instead of losing your cool. I despite kind of traders who don't protect the capital or control the loss. It brings negative environment to their job, their family and what worse.

No stop loss means account can be blown with in no time if your calculations went wrong and sometimes bad days happens even to the experienced traders.

As far as I'm concerned, not even every experienced broker will want to trade without a stop loss. So in our case it's a suicide. This is a very, very bad strategy to trade without stop loss, so it's better not to do that unless you want to get rid of all the money in your account. A lot of people are trying to take minimal risks, and as for me, this is the most successful strategy.

Stop Loss must be used to maintain risk. However, if you have good money management, you can use even if you do not use a stop loss. But it is possible to maintain discipline by using a stop loss. So using stop loss can save you from many unexpected losses.

Of course there are some strategies which don't imply using stop loss and take profit, nevertheless I suppose that rookies should know how to use and never neglect using these things. In my opinion, stop loss is a part of a wise risk management strategy, that's why if a rookie wants to trade for a long time, he/she should comply with risk management and money management practices. Well, it's kinda difficult to understand the necessity of these two things, however it can be a great start for every beginner in trading activity. Risk management should the very first thing which a novice will learn.

@Rageskin There’s no denying that stop loss is beneficial but the only problem with it is that once the limit order is reached, you are off the trading floor even if the result of the trade comes out in your favour.