• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Scalping

there is anyone who can suggest me a Best Book which is more appropriate for using scalping successfully , i have been using "Best Scalping and heading" , its not bad but not also more different something.

How about some youtube videos out there for such matter, do you really understand that we need to get it going ? I hope you really do and that way we need to correct it all anyway. I want to make it possible with such activity if I will be you.

If money is used properly, scalping can be a great trading strategy for small, retail traders. In scalping, traders often try to get a small to a medium profit for each small lot trade, and focus on short term trading.

Scalping is good but in some cases it is risky. Many people make a lot of money by scalping but I am not in favor of scalping as long as I am in trading. Because scalping loses a lot of my emotions. So I always suggest refraining from scalping. Each person's trading style is different so it is better to keep an eye on the way they make a profit. The main goal of trading is to make a profit no matter how I do it.

For scalping you need to understand how price behaves when it reaches to a support or resistance level in different time frames. For this you need good understanding of support and resistance.

Scalping is a profitable strategy for traders who have enough knowledge about this strategy. If you don't have any knowledge about scalping, you can face a huge loss by using it.

Most of the newbies want to earn money quickly from this market. For them, Scalping is the best option if they have proper knowledge about this strategy.

Scalping is the most effective strategy for those who want to make money quickly from this market. But you need to have proper knowledge about the strategy to use it on your trading. Otherwise, you can face a huge lose.

Scalping is the most effective strategy for those who want to make money quickly from this market. But you need to have proper knowledge about the strategy to use it on your trading. Otherwise, you can face a huge lose.

Some will get wrong idea of quick money. Scalping is not the scheme to become quickly rich. Scalping is the strategy where you spend short time to analysis and trade.

Leverage with forex scalping can magnify gains but also magnify losses. The small profit-per-trade makes it challenging to reach a trader's financial goals. One large trading loss can wipe out the gains from many profitable trades. Forex scalping can be risky due to market volatility.

New traders love scalping as it gives quick profit. And this makes them addicted to trading. But I think starting with scalping is a bad idea. Everyone should start with higher timeframe. After some experience scalping can be done.

I would like to say tha there are several books that can be used for the learning of forex trade, but the best one is to use the scalping. It provides alot of options that one may use to expand the trade. The choice of the book to use depends on the individuals. Though the book you select will also determine the faster you will learn the forex trade and the degree of knowledge you will get from that book.

It is not just about looking for the best books that you may use but also making the attempts to find out, what the books entail. I know there are various books that teaches people the skills for forex traning. It is better you begin reading them with interest because, you may not understand them if you dont have that interest and the desire to join the market.

Scalping is good. But new traders should not do scalping. Scalping tends people to do over trade. Scalping is done in lower timeframe where there is too much noise in chats. It's a barrier to develop good trading psychology. Once you are expert with controlling your emotions in trading, you can do scalping also.

Scalping is the most gainful trading technique. Despite the fact that it's a complicated strategy, all forex traders specially beginner jump at the chance to do scalping. Scalping isn't useful for everyone.

If you are an EA trade lover, then run analysis over it and find out the best EAs. Professional and expert traders have proven EAs and these robots are performing better.

The analysis which is accomplished through different technical tools is known as technical analysis. Technical analysis is essential for catching the market trend.

I like scalping the most because it gives me quick return. But a better market forecast is needed for scalping, otherwise your loss will be higher than your profit. If such situation appears, you can hardly recover from such situation.