• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Never try to assume

Never try to assume what others are doing. It makes us competitive and as a result we try to accomplish more than our capabilities. It entirely depends on your trading skills and many other things. Be realistic in your expectations. Do trading according to your strength. And yes if you are skilled you can make good return of investment.

Learning is the foremost ways to keep survive in this volatile trading place in a proper way. But sorry to say maximum traders who are particularly newcomers try to make money from here without learning. As a result they become loser when trading practically. It would be great if we choose the broker which always ensures best trading environment for learning this trading place by providing exclusive educational facilities.

Traders need to follow their trading chart mainly, instead of following their mind! Forex is not an easy way of money making; so we can’t rely on our luck mainly!

For sure it's done, you are competing with so many people who are done there that I can't stress this enough for so many reasons I can't even explain. Please make it really possible on my cases. How many this should go on that level ?

That’s good point. Every trader has own unique perspective. Trade in your own way. Make a realistic goal what you can achieve.

For sure it's done, you are competing with so many people who are done there that I can't stress this enough for so many reasons I can't even explain. Please make it really possible on my cases. How many this should go on that level ?
Your focus should be on the market. Try to read the markets not what others doing. We need to develop our own analytical mind and judgement. Focus on your strength.

Trading requires a lot of information and research. Many new traders deposit without learning anything. Later they face loss. So you have to learn trading first. It is never possible to survive in trade without learning.

Yes, assumption may not go in your favor all the time. As a trader always try to create something new of your own which will gain your confidence of that trade transaction. In case if you suffer some loss then identify your mistake and cope up with it. Never have fear to fail always learn from mistake and move on.

Of course, I have to make the thinking realistic. If there is a problem in thinking, it will be a lot of trouble to make a profit by trading.

Knowledge becomes successful only when we can apply it properly. Execution is essential. A lot of individuals can't execute their knowledge due to absence of discipline and plans.