• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Market timing is everything

It is actually true that if a trader can make quick decisions of trading then he will be able to winner here to a certain limit. A trader must understand the best time for his entry and exit from a trade. We can’t deny the opportunity that market offers us in certain times. A forex trader should provide complete importance on the appropriate time that will facilitate him proper earning opportunities here.

True, and in this case! Support and resistant levels help me lot! I set my SL and TP mostly by the level of S/R.

Right, the main thing is that at which time you should enter in the market for trading. You should check the different session of different countries so that you can have idea of how and when to enter in trade.

generally the target we select is not realistic, this is the main problem we have and for that reason we cant fill up our target completely, we have to make sure the target according to our knowledge and experience , over targeting make make us always greedy and emotional. so be careful

Yes, Good timing is essential for a decent entry and exit from trading. In the event that you can make a correct passage at perfect time it will give you great benefit. The inverse is additionally valid. Closing a trade at correct time is likewise imperative. If you're timing isn't right you will wind up losing your money.

Proper timing is very important. Profit depends on timing. If you trade from swing low or swing high after daily analysis, the chances of loss are less. If the trade is opened in the middle of a movement, it is not possible to maintain risk rewards and money management properly. That is why trade timing is very important.

generally demo is the first basic after finishing pre school level , but we traders don't believe the importance of demo at all and trade here at random for all time, that's why sometimes i prefer micro account instead of demo after finishing baby pips school.

success is a big deal in this marketplace because most of the traders who are particularly beginners always become a loser . so be careful guys when trading into this . good luck

If there is no movement in the market, how is profit possible? Market timing is really very important. For this, you have to create a trading formula with the plan.

Timing is everything in forex. If you enter a trade at the right time and exit the trade at the right time, you can earn a huge profit. But it’s easier said than done.

i like to depend on Forex , because its really a royal business than others. generally we the take Forex as money making place and this greed comes from making profit from demo account.

Trading sessions play a key role in trading because the liquidity of currency pairs vary as per the market time. There are four trading sessions-

1) The Sydney Session- 9PM to 6AM (GMT)
2) The Tokyo Session: 11 PM to 8AM (GMT)

3) The European Session: 8AM to 5PM (GMT)

4) The North American Session: 1 PM to 10 AM

i like to depend on Forex , because its really a royal business than others. generally we the take Forex as money making place and this greed comes from making profit from demo account.
If we will make use of the Demo Trading accounts then our trading skills will also get increased.

Market timing is a game of balance. You need to take risks and returns into account and reasonably anticipate what you can do in any market.

Yes, mismatch in timing leads to a loss in the Forex market. So, a trader must be focused on timing because lose of time means lose of pips that ultimately has impact on your average earning. If you lose your pips once, you will hardly get it back because Forex market is a volatile market.