• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Personal Reality about Forex

For sure it's not the easiest type of thing to do in the life no matter what. How else we can compete with that matter anyway. I do want to work with such and no it's not going to happen here in reality. Do you seriously think it will be something like few hours after job ?

No doubt, part time trading is always challenging! Full time trading is always a better choice!

Even if you do have knowledge it doesn't mean that you should do many many stupid things out there for whatever possible reasons. How do you plan to go with such? How do you want me to continue with such matter anyway? Care to see that.

It’s not easy at all; you can’t expect only smooth pathways unless having mental pressures! This is why, I do mediation, and it helps me a lot!

You really need to dedicate time to make some real cash along with it. So I do not know what people thinking who really do not treat it as such. Can we fix something like that or not? I am eagerly waiting for that matter.... we do need to get it.

To be honest, I thought Forex is so easy when I was a newbie, but when I lost my 1st capital then I got the reality! Being a consistent player is the real challenge!

Dear beginners, I am sharing my personal experience of Forex trading and I want to suggest you to think many time before to start forex trading. Because it looks worth-full until you have not start it. Many people lost their hard earn money in the Forex trading just because they do not have the necessary knowledge about the ups and down of Forex market. Don't take it as fun, it is absolutely one of the most serious way of earning. You can relax until you have not earn some thing. It does have a big profit but at the same time it also have a big risk of loss of money. So think and think and again think before to start Forex.

New trader should use demo account first. They can experience trading by not losing money. After that, invest small capital.

Forex is not a game. Without knowing anything, he joined the trading and left after making a profit. A lot of information is needed here. First, you have to learn forex trading then you have to expect profit. If you join trading without learning anything in the hope of making a profit, you will never succeed. There is so much to learn in trading. You need to know these and trade according to the plan.

Forex is absolutely not something that you can take as a game. It takes sheer hard work, practice and good knowledge to become successful as a forex trader. If you lack in any of these, this market wouldn't prove much profitable for you.

Forex is the most profitable business in the world. Anyone can make good money from this market if they have proper knowledge and experience about the market.

Forex is absolutely not something that you can take as a game. It takes sheer hard work, practice and good knowledge to become successful as a forex trader. If you lack in any of these, this market wouldn't prove much profitable for you.
Trading depending on luck is kind of gambling. forex is not good for gambling. Proper knowledge and analysis in needed to make profit.

demo experience sometimes doesn't work in really account, its really true. but that not mean , it is useless. beginners level of course minimum have to spend 3-5 months in here to ensure live trading experience.

time is not big deal in Forex trading , if you have real trading discipline with great patience , then within short time there is a chance to get maximal result. on the other hand , in spite of passing a long term that's not possible at all to get more something if you don't know how to manage discipline when trading.

before choosing a broker i always like to move on FPA
which is really supportive to make sure the accurate trading platform.

Yes you are right. Without skills trading is the easiest way to lose money quickly. But if you have necessary knowledge and skills the opposite is also true. For that one needs to give time in learning.

It is impossible to survive in the market without being flexible with the movement of the forex market. It is possible to make a profit by trading with good investment and maintaining money management and risk rewards. And you always have to maintain discipline. Plan and discipline are an important part of trading.

Make your own strategy of trading based on what type of trading you prefer. Forex can be a great opportunity for your career building but don’t take it too simply.

I use fibonacchi to find out important trading points on the market and it works as a guideline. It shows traders with different trading angles and points.