• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Psychology in trading

Psychology is the most important and most ignored aspects in trading. Most traders do not have any idea about this. They think their strategy is not good. They always look for a 100% proven strategy. And it takes time to improve your psychology. You also need to read about it as much as possible.

due to lack real money management is the foremost reason to loss for beginners , i don't agree , it a part behind losing but the main problem is the revenge trading that comes from emotions.

Losing money is a regular part of Forex trading . there is none who can avoid loss completely from here in spite of good trading knowledge . but by taking some major steps loss can be reduced of course. Behind the losses the main reason is emotions that cannot avoid the traders especially the new Forex traders.

You will obtain sick sking later in trading so everything should be really fine with all possible things. How else do you plan to keep on going for whatever means. Where we need to make it real? I do need to practice such overall with time;)

This is why, traders need to judge their trading skill so keenly; I don’t moderator too early only based on tiny numbers!

Emotions are the number one enemy in the market, and learning how to mitigate their impact on decision making is a fairly tough task that can be accomplished with years of experience.

No matter how much the strategy is changed, if the psychology is not strong, then the profit cannot be made in trading. I have suffered so many losses that the loss trade could have given me a profit, but I lost to the psychiatrist and took the loss from the trade. Psychology is very important in trading. If you lose to Psychology, the world-class strategy will not win you over. So you should meditate every day. Meditation controls human emotions.

Psychology is very important in trading. But most traders ignore this aspect of trading. Successful trading is the combination of a good strategy and a sound and composed mind.

No matter how good the strategy is, if the psychology is not good, it is not possible to make a profit in trading. Emotion trading is a part of psychology. Profit is possible if you can manage risk and trade according to proper discipline. You can make a lot of money in Forex trading if you have the right psychology.

Trading psychology is 80% of successful trading. 20% strategy 80% psychology or how you emotionally react to the market. If we can't control our emotion it's not possible to make consistent money, no matter how good strategy we have.

Psychology has a big role to play. The correct type of mindset can give you a better hold on your trades and the power to take good decisions while you trade. So working on one's psychology is very important.

Trading psychology is 80% of successful trading. 20% strategy 80% psychology or how you emotionally react to the market. If we can't control our emotion it's not possible to make consistent money, no matter how good strategy we have.
That’s true. Emotion can interrupt the decision making and right mind set. So, avoid it as much as possible.

The one thing that can destroy a trader is risk so traders should remove the risk-taking attitude from them. To survive in Forex for long, there is no alternative to minimizing trading risk.

You have to decide trading on which currency pairs will carry little amount of risk for you. Trading in less volatile pair is good and free of risk but if you want to trade in highly volatile trading pair, you need a good trading broker. XADUSD includes high trading spread which will reduce your trading profit.

Throughout a trader's career, fear and greed are strong emotions that might rule their thought abilities.
The objective is to establish a winning mindset and learn how to control these emotions. We can develop trading psychology by setting up goals and controlling our actions.