• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Best Broker for Scalping

Scalping is short time strategy. Trader need low spreads for this kind of strategy. Find a low and tight spreads broker for scalping.

A broker is the most important thing in forex trading. YOu have to be very careful when you choose a broker for you. Because there are so many fake brokers in this market.

Proper discipline and meditation are essential to improve one's self-management. Meditation helps to motivate the trader and control the mindset.

No matter how you make a profit, you must first learn to trade. Because it is never possible to survive in the world of Forex without trading education.

No broker is an important issue but need your proper knowledge to make money here! Better strategy, flourished techniques help a trader iun this regard.

The touch of professionalism lies in long-term analysis. Long term trading is a kind of trading hardly favored by traders because it takes much time and comes with high trading risk.

Forex is a great opportunity for students because they can easily earn their expenditure through trading Forex. As a result, they can concentrate on their study besides trading Forex as a part time job.

Almost every broker allows traders with demo accounts. Every after a period of time, traders have to evaluate themselves for further development by fixing the issues.

@Gito Dinev I agree, most important thing is having good trading knowledge, a workable strategy, and then the right broker. This is why I chose to demo trade for which went for like 6 months with coinexx before moving to live account. This helped me immensely in finetuning my strategy, and only shifted to live account once I was consistent with my performance on demo.

Don’t jump into live trading without earning knowledge and skill by trading on the demo account. So, patience in trading is a must. If you can be so, you can win Forex trading.