• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Importance of Customizing the strategy

No strategies can help you unless you don't know how to make it culminate with your trading personality. The market is industriously changing and you have to fit in with these developments. At any rate you anticipated that would do this beginning at starting late. Most techniques quit working when market conditions change and you have to modify the way how you're utilizing your trading framework. Better to make sense of how to make your own specific approach. In the occasion that will save you in all sort of markets.

Well; since I am not using any technical tool based trading strategy so I don’t need this practice so directly but I need to spend more & more hours in front of my trading chart (to discover the entry points to keenly).

You need to make it possible to work not only with your personality but overall with something like for example your own way of trading anyway and nothing else should matters really for whatever reason.

The market is changing continuously. So, you have to adjust your trading strategy according to that. Otherwise your profitable strategy will become a dessert.

The readymade strategy may not suit you. Every trader has different types of trading qualities. So, it is better to customize your strategy if you want to make money from this market.

Yes we need to customize or personalize our strategy. Every person needs his own understanding of the market and price. That's why we don't get success by following other's strategy.

Yes, I truly believe in your statement, if you are only coping another strategy then it will definitely turn into loss, as you are not properly aware of the strategy, so better work on your own strategy understand it properly so that you known when to apply it.

If you want to make a consistent profit, you need to develop a strategy. It is never possible to make a profit without developing a strategy. Whatever strategy you use, you need to have a good relationship with that strategy. Strategy can make a trader successful.

Ready made strategy doesn't help at to develop your trading skills. As you newbie you have to learn how price works, how an indicator works, why and when an indicator gives any buy or sell signals. When you are newbie, you are like an intern. You work to learn the skills not for money.