• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Dealing with loss

Dealing with loss is painful task. You have to learn it gradually. It is easy to deal with losses when you know your winning ratio. It may not be possible that every time you will win. So you have to know how many times you can win. The problem is we want all our entry profitable. Trading is a survival game. Here survival comes first. Most of time our Ego doesn't allow us to keep calm. It wants revenge. And the result is more losses.

When I got into forex I knew it would in a way be like gambling. There were bound to be some stakes. Every one else who gets into this should also know this. We have to fall sometimes before we can rise. Some people arent fit for forex trading and will keep on making loses, I have seen some people like this.

When most people get into forex trading, they are always expecting to gain without losing. What they ought to know is exactly what you have said. Its just like betting, you cant always bet right every time. You need strategies. Some people go in blind without learning everything they need to, they make the wrong decisions and the results are losses.

Loss is a common thing in the forex market. If you want to become successful in this market, you need to have a proper plan to make deal with the losses.

Loss is a part of trading. If you have good winning percentage and better risk reward ratio, loss should not bother you. Loss bothers so much to clueless traders who have no idea what's they are doing.

If you want to become a successful trader, your first priority should be dealing with the losses. If you can not deal with losses properly, you can not survive in this market.

Loss is a part of trading. It's not possible to be right 100% times. We need to find a way to win most of the time. Also we need a good risk reward ratio. 1:2 can be a good risk reward ratio.

Loss is a part of trading and if you can't accept this loss, you will never succeed in trading. The key to trading success is dealing with losses. If a trader does not deal with a loss, he can't trade. As a trader, I always think of learning from losses.

Take a break to figure out what went wrong. Assess what happened by reviewing events carefully. Think about where you fell short. For example, did you take too much risk? Was the trade well-planned? Were you mentally sharp, or did you hold a losing trade hoping to avoid a loss?

Forex is the most popular online earning business in he world. many people earn a lot of money from this risky market. But to make money from this market, you need to have proper knowledge and experience.

Patience is the only trick. One wrong decision taken when you incur a loss, and the whole account goes under risk.

Patience is the only trick. One wrong decision taken when you incur a loss, and the whole account goes under risk.
Patience is the most required thing you should be effective in trading. Getting benefit from Forex market isn't too straightforward errand to do. A trader needs to know various things already trading with forex market.

its a nice planning , new traders always looking for meaningful advise from senior traders , hope they will be grateful to you.

Loss is inevitable in forex trading but you shouldn't feel dejected like you have said,if you get dejected every time you loose,then it would come to a certain time that you would not want to invest in forex again but if you carry on and you don't let your loss to weigh you down,I am sure you will be able to trade many more.