• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

low profit is better than a high profit

Yes will good if any trader already able consistent to making profit on trading, even get small profit will better than big profit but inconsistent, but because making consistent profit is not easy, at least making higher percentage obtained profit is good already

Same opinion here; making consistent money is not easy task! Only pro traders can do so! By the way, high profit is not any good choice; most of the greedy Forex traders are trading with this unprofessional plan! As a result, end of the day they are the losers!

Earning is important either making low or high does not matter. You need to understand that making money is not easy to forex.

basically all traders want a high prefit of every trade they do but all should be based on the ability itui we have and also the capital that we use for trading because those two things are very influential with the profit we will get and according I have a low daily profit target that would be better than having a high daily profit targets, due to the low profit likely we can get it on a daily basis but not necessarily high preofit we can get on every day, if we can get lower profit on every trade we do of course benefit is the longer will be high

Sometimes, really it is! In my trading my daily target is 20 pips! But, sometime I close my day with less than 10 pips! Because, I don’t want to consider the quality of my trade positions! On the other hand, when opportunities are available then I increase my trading lots size.

Trading is a serious business and long-term investment. You need to earn money, save money, invest money in low risk (low leverage) and repeat this process.

Trading is a serious business and long-term investment. You need to earn money, save money, invest money in low risk (low leverage) and repeat this process.

By the way, short-term investment is also available here; I meant scalping trading! Yes, scalping is my main way of using market opportunities; by the way I agree with your opinion on the risk reward ratio.

Most traders, however, want to have quick results. There are short-term trends that traders can ride but these are filled with noise that one has to navigate much like a minefield.

Most traders, however, want to have quick results. There are short-term trends that traders can ride but these are filled with noise that one has to navigate much like a minefield.

There is nothing like shortcut way of money making in Forex! By the way, what’s your favorite trading style? Swing trading or anything else?

There is no quick way to make money in the currency market or any other market. FOREX like some other market requires a decent understanding.

There is no quick way to make money in the currency market or any other market. FOREX like some other market requires a decent understanding.

But till now few traders try to make money by using others strategy or following trading signal system. Basically, depending on others is not a proper solution. On the other hand, learning is long time process here. For me it took almost one year to learn technical & fundamental analysis.

Profit generation is always an objective of any trader. But while selecting trading strategy a trader must try to set profit according to his trading and financial capacities. However, a trader needs to think of how he can manage his funds to generate profit in the easier manner. Without any argument it is the fact that no matter how much money you will invest, you will actually require proper fund management here.

Profit generation is always an objective of any trader. But while selecting trading strategy a trader must try to set profit according to his trading and financial capacities. However, a trader needs to think of how he can manage his funds to generate profit in the easier manner. Without any argument it is the fact that no matter how much money you will invest, you will actually require proper fund management here.

Basically, risk reward ratio & profit % is an important calculation. Such as, you can’t go for a trade only for 20 pips with 40 pips SL.

Many traders are believing that Forex is short way to making huge money which is not true at all. Forex is risky way to make profit or survive in this market.

Low profit is much better than high profits. Because when a trader is aiming for high profit, he gives priority to his greed. Trading is not a hasty thing, you have to trade with a lot of patience. It is impossible to survive in trading without patience. One should be happy with as much profit as possible without aiming at a high profit. And regular meditation should be done to control emotions.

As a trader I think, low or high profit doesn't matter at all in this market. If you want to survive in this market you need to make plans to make profits consistently.

Yes. I agree with you. If you focus on making low profit, you can easily make it with your knowledge. But trading for high profit can put you in great danger. You can make wrong decisions to make high profit from this market.

It depends on how much you are capable of. If you are capable of predicating 100 to 500 pips trade, that's good for you. And if you are good at predicting 20 pips that's good for you. What's good for me may not be good for you and vice versa.

The more disciplined you are in trading, the higher your profit ratio will be. It is very difficult to control greed if it is more profitable. But it is possible to be successful in trading if you go ahead with patience with a small profit. To make a high profit, it is not possible to maintain risk-reward and money management. Therefore, it is always better to make a low profit.

In Forex, the environment of trading is not always in your favor; rather it is adverse most of the time. So, you have to handle this situation with the proper plan.