• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Slow and steady win in Forex?

If you want to get success in Forex immediately, then you may face loss. Because Forex trading is a matter of patience. It is never possible to trade without patience. You have to trade with a long time target and move towards that target at a very slow pace. There must be a loss in trading, you have to cover this loss and move forward and always trade according to discipline.

I am sure you already know Forex is not a get rich quick scheme. A lot of traders will advocate this to lure people in. However, what many people won’t tell you is that Forex trading is a career. As with any career, it takes time to master and eventually reap the rewards. So, if you are considering becoming a Forex trader you need to ask yourself two simple questions:
1. Do I have the passion needed to take on a new career and achieve success?
2. Do I have the patience and diligence to get through the bumps in the road?

If your answer is no to either of these questions – well, maybe Forex isn’t for you.

Yes, I agree with you. To make money from this market it is very much needed to be patient and disciplined. Trying to make money quickly can be a great problem for you. You can lose all your money by making a wrong decision.

In forex slow but steady approach can problem a lot of profit compared to other business. The problem with people that they want aggressive profit. They want to make money very quick.

Trading is not a gambling event where anyone comes and makes a profit very easily. If you don't learn to trade, you will face a lot of losses. Most traders want to get rich by trading overnight but it is never possible. The more you rush into trading, the more you will lose. You have to trade with a long time target. And you have to manage discipline and trade all the time.

Well yes, those who start it low, try it with less funds first and then increase it gradually are able to handle it better according to me. I have seen so may traders blowing off their accounts just because they start it so high in the beginning only and then unable to manage the funds and risk, they end up losing the money.

Yes. Those who want to make money quickly from this market, can lose their investment by making a wrong movement. This is a risky market. So, you should focus on making money slowly and consistently.

Your interest for forex trading won’t bring success for you, but your passion for learning will. But one thing traders don’t know that interest and passion have different meaning.

Traders mostly blame their fate for what is happening in trading. But it’s true that every bad incident occurs due to the lack of market researching and understanding.

If we expect quick profit, we can’t be happy by the end of the day.Frequent practicing and understanding the market environment help a trader fix this issue.

Trend identification is highly essential for traders. Forex market moves trend by trend so you have to trade trend by trend otherwise majority of your trades will go astray which is not auspicious for you.