• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

We have to work in a proper way

Yes we have to work in a proper way. Most traders think that a holigrail strategy can give them constant profit. But there are more important things like Psychology and risk management. Good trading is the combination of all these. You have to learn all the skills. You can't ignore any of them.

There is no proper day concept. You have to find the right entry for your trading so that you can make a good trade and make profit with it. Your analysis will help you for this.

Trading Psychology and Risk Management Many important issues in trading. No strategy in trading will consistently make a profit. You have to cover this loss and go ahead in trading. You have to give up emotions and trade at a 1: 2 risk-reward. And you have to develop trading skills by collecting all kinds of information about trading all the time.

Only a good strategy is not enough for successful trading. Along with a good strategy a person also have to be sound and composed in psychologically. Otherwise he/she would end up losing a lot of money.

If you want to make money from this market you have to make a good strategy and trade according to your strategy. a worn decision can put you in great danger.

There is no such thing as a trading strategy that will consistently profit you. Some stop loss you have to accept. You need to use a 1: 2 risk-reward to cover this stop loss. Never be traded emotionally. Emotion trading is not possible to be successful. So psychology needs to move forward in trading using the right method.

That's correct. Following a particular plan and working in a correct manner is very important while we trade. We cannot just attain success by doing anything we feel like, it goes on like a proper process and one who is able to do it in the right manner, gets success here.

Worldwide economy is the thing based on which Forex market runs. The market runs of economy and if you want o capture the market movement in the future.

The first rule of trading is to have a plan. If you don’t have a plan, you are going nowhere. While creating a plan, keep a focus on your financial goals. I daily log in the details of my trades in my journal. This helps me get an idea about my growth and shortcomings.

Trading forex profitably requires a certain skill set. You must arrive with reasonable expectations. Therefore, finish your education first to prevent any misunderstandings. You can find a lot of free resources online and on YouTube. It's straightforward: you will quickly improve as a trader if you learn more about it. Not least, you must base your decisions on facts rather than feelings. Rely on reason and avoid letting your emotions influence your decisions.

i took a short loan from a guys not from any financial institution , first couple of days was okay . but when the installment date was coming very earlier then i was little bit fast than before. i took some inappropriate risk with high leverage . and the game is over. this is my sad history , i don't support this issue.

Yes, I appreciate your concern. Sticking to only one trading type won’t carry good result for you so try to be flexible in your trading. Flexibility in using different trading approaches is needed because the market hasn’t the same condition always. Forex goes through different situations owing to economic instability.

A trader can’t derive good amount of profit from the market until he or she has a flourished trading strategy. And traders have to struggle for developing a good trading strategy.

Control your mind while trading because mind is sometimes positive and sometimes negative. Always keep in mind that loss if a part of every business.