• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Forex for Beginners

for beginners
there is no real chance to bring biggest profit ratio until ensuring a most powerful analyzing money management. its the main rule.

discipline not only a human habit it also a character , to be experienced in discipline we have to be mentally strong first of all, otherwise no way to maintain

finally i got all my lost funds worth of 50k back from a scam broker that stocked my capital with an unregulated broker, if you need assistance with regards of your lost funds/BTC from your broker or maybe your broker manager is asking you to make more deposit before you could make a withdrawal or your account has been manipulated by your broker manager or your broker has blocked your account just because they need you to make more deposit to your account. if you're interested in getting all your funds back kindly get in contact with me on my whatsapp +17244003604 and i will guide you on the steps i took in getting all my refunds.

Buddy; you made the same post; internally or it’s a mistake?

For beginners, choosing broker is one of difficult job to do. They often encounter scam broker and lose money. So, new trader should careful to choose a broker.

Practically in order to our trading understanding we the traders choose our trading strategies. According to me , if you want to get maximal result by your trading strategy , first of all you have make sure the proper money management approach , otherwise that’s not possible at all to make profit at all with great consistency despite of most powerful analyzing trading strategy. so, it is more important to know how to manage money in Forex trading.

Demo account is very much important for all kinds of traders in particularly for the traders who are newcomers. But practically we don’t believe the importance of this trading place at all.

i lose much above all when trading with high leverage , tried to bring profit very rapidly but there was no money management or any good trading plan. as a result faced a huge loss. it was my very first past experience.

Forex is amazing , its all we know , it can be amazing in your life if you can acquire good knowledge and experience with a reliable support from a credible trading broker , thats all.

We always advised by the senior traders and experts just for learning. but I think we the newcomers have to practice trading besides learning process. Demo account is more appropriate for them and as a learning Process newcomers can depend on Pips School.

We always advised by the senior traders and experts just for learning. but I think we the newcomers have to practice trading besides learning process. Demo account is more appropriate for them and as a learning Process newcomers can depend on Pips School.

If trading was made easy, everyone would be rich. Online trading mechanism is designed in a such way that it requires deep knowledge and understanding of the market to make money here. There is no short cut way pf being profitable.

95% loser, I am not agree. I think only 70-80% are failing in this business , actually loss is an inevitable in Forex trading but loss comes when we trade blindly and without having knowledge , experience and skill, otherwise Forex is a lucrative business if we will do it with proper planning and strategy.

In Fx trading , leverage is useful for trader , especially if trader start with small balance hence with leverage it will giving opportunity to making transaction on Fx market , now some broker offer high leverage until 1:1000 but so far I am only use leverage 1:400 as maximum.

no way to avoid the importance of demo trading , bu the main problem is , the experience we took from demo practically not works when trading in a live account. so, traders don't believe the importance of this trading place.

beginners not willing to serious in demo , no emotions and real money in here for that , so they can participate in demo trading contest. its minimum better than as usual trading

Basically mostly traders come into Forex due to earning money very rapidly, and when they try it practically ultimately they fall a great loss due to lack of real market principle.