• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

If you want to really learn

there is no way to ignore the importance of demo , but we are not serious when trading , because no real money there is and no emotions for that reason.

I agree with Anderson that new traders should not start their trading with the help of signal providers. In forex is important to follow certain steps, out of which, learning is the first one. Demo account is second step. Gaining experience is third and most important one

if you hyes nice suggestion , without practicing demo account any learning approach can be useless. ave most powerful analyzing trading experience including money management , any time can be better for you

traders above all the beginners should choose the pair which is more suitable to the concept of trading that will be used , if you love doing scalping , should choose the broker which has most lowest trading spreads,

have you checked its review in online ? so many review sites right now in online , before using it practically we need to ensure its performance by review.

Learning is the first step in any field, the same goes for forex trading. Nothing can be achieved here if trader lacks in knowledge and skills part.

practice is important , i know but after passing sometime we the traders lost interest , so we have to make practice step by step.

to become a profitable trade is a long time approach , and to keep the consistence level is more important , need a powerful money management including exact trading knowledge and experience.

Forex traders who think always its easy money-making process, at the end of the day be a loser. its not a place to make money easily within rapidly, its all about making good knowledge and experience. take it or leave it. decisions is yours. thanks

Leaning from own trading mistake is the best practice! But, we should try to complete our main learning process in the beginning stage of trading!

I too suggest avoiding the use of signals for trading. Using services that suggest traders to act according to them does not let the trader learn anything about trading. Decision making skills of a trader are neither tested nor developed with use of such services.

i always use demo account to see the leverage performance , this approach most of the time helps me to avoid unfortunate risk and losses when trading in a real account.

trading can be useless if there is no regular level of practice , so we the traders first of all have to make sure the practice level.

Pin bar is really popular but not for beginners, it is especially for the senior traders who are able to predict the real faction of this market with certainly by means of candlestick. According to me , who are able to make profit consistency by using this pin bar trading strategy , only they are professional in Forex.

beginners should focus on first of all acquiring basic knowledge and experience, and for that pips school is really important including a practice account of a demo.