• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Passion is Important

Passion is Important for anything. Without passion success is not possible. To develop passion for forex trading you need to learn first. People start trading just learning how to place a biy or sell order and close them. It's not learning. Leaning means to know how to make strategy and how to control your emotions while trading. Without learning you will not find passion because you will lose money. To get passionate about it you have to learn to make money.

Money management is the foremost reason for losing in Forex trading according to me. So, it would be great if we emphasis on the process how to manage money in Forex trading.

Of course it is! When you face consistent 5 more trades then what? It’s all about determination! Forex is not easy way of money making!

I can add that this attitude works not only with trading, but also with any other business or case. Either you love what you do, or you will never achieve success that really deserves attention. I am always glad to see people who are constantly improving their skills, learning something new, working as if the whole universe depends on them. It really deserves respect. And you are really right. If a person trades or does other business at full capacity, then good money comes to him. And then everything goes on in a circle. You work even harder and get more. Passion is one of the main motivations. The main thing is not to confuse it with the feelings that you have when you gambling.

I can add that this attitude works not only with trading, but also with any other business or case. Either you love what you do, or you will never achieve success that really deserves attention. I am always glad to see people who are constantly improving their skills, learning something new, working as if the whole universe depends on them. It really deserves respect. And you are really right. If a person trades or does other business at full capacity, then good money comes to him. And then everything goes on in a circle. You work even harder and get more. Passion is one of the main motivations. The main thing is not to confuse it with the feelings that you have when you gambling.

It’s the general rule in every business. Forex is a challenging industry no doubt on it; so new traders need to start with enough preparations!

Of course, there are so many possible tasks in that world except doing forex trading that I could lost count with all that, so what we can do with all that possible reasons on any possible level at all. What do you say about that ? Can we make that?

there is no way to ignore the importance of demo , but we are not serious when trading , because no real money there is and no emotions for that reason.

Passion is Important in forex trading. Traders need to be patience in trading. So, without passion, you somehow ended up quitting the market.

before start trading it is necessary to learn market attitude , learn from pips school, its really knowledgeable for beginners level. and trade in a live account that means micro account.

Yes passion is needed for learning. Most people are not willing to learn. Subconsciously they feel it's a waste of time. Without having proper skills they keep trading and losing.

Forex trading requires a lot of patience. It is not possible to trade without patience. There can be many problems if you do not give a patience test while doing analysis. Many new traders open trading whenever they see a trading platform without any plan. Later they face a lot of losses. Therefore, trading with patience should be done according to discipline.

Passionate people will keep at things even if they aren't working out. That's why being passionate about Forex trading is important, because losses are inevitable and you need to be able to deal with them when they come. Passion will keep you going. Without passion, you will find it hard to persevere long-term.

You should rather pick only one or two pairs because of easy analysis. Broker choosing is also a hurdle that you have to accomplish smartly.