• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Without any doubt

Without any doubt, any foreign currency exchange trader can feel the hazard to lose capital since risk factors can make him less confident. Risk management is the proper administration factor which can help any trader to feel secured by keeping his trading risks minimum against the price fluctuations of various currencies. And thereby a trader must try to acquire knowledge that can help in administrating his funds and risks in positive direction.

Sometimes risk management doesn't even save you from some bad trades in the market, so it's more relieving when you have this realism with you in case it happens.

In general, a beginner is never advised to trade against trends, or to pick tops and bottoms by betting against the main forces of market momentum.

I don’t think, hedging is a good choice anymore! It’s complicated and new traders should avoid this trading style!

In many countries, hedging is banned for traders and brokers. It is risky trading style so no one is suggesting it for many traders.

Whatever; till now I’m comfortable with my technical analysis! Fundamental is important but my main strength is my Price Action trading skill.

I have not heard that hedging is banned anywhere. Certainly there are traders who prefer it and who dont. Personally, I dont do any hedging, as still I dont understand well how can I use it properly for my own benefit. I still stick only to risk and capital management techniques, which works for me

I have not heard that hedging is banned anywhere. Certainly there are traders who prefer it and who dont. Personally, I dont do any hedging, as still I dont understand well how can I use it properly for my own benefit. I still stick only to risk and capital management techniques, which works for me

I see; few traders not allowing hedging from the retail traders as like scalping! Have you ever notice?

Trading is risky business since anybody would loss be able to immense cash in a couple of moments seconds. This is the motivation behind why cash administration and brain research assume extremely critical part in trading. As it is a risky business that's why there is risk management rules. Every trade needs to follow risk management policy according to his or her trading style

Trading is risky business since anybody would loss be able to immense cash in a couple of moments seconds. This is the motivation behind why cash administration and brain research assume extremely critical part in trading. As it is a risky business that's why there is risk management rules. Every trade needs to follow risk management policy according to his or her trading style

Would you please mention any business’s name where there is no risk actually? It’s not only about Forex! But the point is; here you can reduce the risk percentages by learning!

Does it somehow relates with binary options or what ? Cause I really do not see what is really happening here. I do not see what is there, but I really do plan learning with some hedging out there and not less than this. So please do care.

Does it somehow relates with binary options or what ? Cause I really do not see what is really happening here. I do not see what is there, but I really do plan learning with some hedging out there and not less than this. So please do care.

Then learn Crypto; instead of Options trading! As a see; crypto is a very promising area in trading industry!

beginners not willing to serious in demo , no emotions and real money in here for that , so they can participate in demo trading contest. its minimum better than as usual trading

Forex trading is more about fighting off your emotions, greed, despair and trying to stick to a system that works. It will take time, maybe a few months, maybe a year, maybe a few years, but if you are sticking to a plan and always improving, you will get to a point where you will be comfortable and always bringing nice profits home.

demo is a place to prove yourself how can you handle trading strategies you have , so, don't ignore the demo , you suggest 3-4 months to stay in here , its a long time for beginners level to keep patience in here, that's why i prefer minimum 1 months for that.

I always control my money management plan so sincerely; right now my maximum risk reward ratio is 2%, but my average ratio is near about 1%.

Yes trading is very risky business. That's why trading is for skilled people. To survive in the market you have to be skilled enough. Otherwise you will get kicked out by the market.

If a trader’s psychology isn’t that much strong, he can’t sustain any loss. Besides developing psychology, a person should pose the quality of analyzing the market.