• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Is Strategy everything?

Most traders think that trading is all about strategy. They look for it everywhere. They think there is one strategy that will make them rich. They never try to understand that the success of a strategy mostly depends on the individual it's using. Strategy is just a single component of successful trading.

That's for sure, that's why you shouldn't copy any other strategy or something you may see in the end of it. Can you please make it possible if needed or not? I am not trying to make some huge mistake, but common.... let's create it honestly.

No doubt, a trading strategy is very much important & it plays an important role! But don’t copy others trading strategy or system! Build your own system!

Strategy is not everything to become successful in the market. There are lot of factors involve in trading and a strategy will not work at all market condition. To understand that you need knowledge about market.

Strategy is very important but not everything. You also need discipline. A good trading psychology. You also need good Control over your emotions and Ability to stay away from trading when it is needed.

demo is a perfect place where we can see how the strategies work , i always use this approach in demo , and this helps me a lot in real account to avoid unfortunate risk and losses.

If you have good investment and knowledge, you can join as a full-time trader. But in this case, you have to trade by controlling the emotions.

If you want to choose a broker in trading, you must first see if the broker is regulated and licensed. Then how are the broker's spread and deposit/withdrawal method? If the broker can run all these things in the right way, then it is possible to trade under that broker.

You can use the market context. Do a Google search to get an idea of the market context. If you trade with this context at the support/resistance level, you can easily make a profit of 20 pips per day.

Every trader should make their own strategy. What works for me may not work for you. Learn technical analysis and price action. You will be able to make your own strategy.

Many are making good amount of money by trading but the numbers are unknown. Usually most successful traders do not tell their story in public and which is logical.

Discipline and plan are very important with strategy. If trading is done by managing discipline and plan, it will be much easier to make a profit.

No. Strategy alone cannot be everything. It is very important to maintain a trading plan and discipline. And you always need to be strong in psychology.