• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Do not let your emotions

Do not let your emotions to drive you take a decision in trading. Emotions are the worst enemy of traders. It ruins everything. And also do not do revenge trade. Revenge trade means after losing a trade, again open another trade just to recover the loss. Use your brain not heart in trading.

Very cool advice, but this comes only with the practice, how do you think else it will be possible ? I am highly doubt of that matter anyway. How else we can go on with such ? I am not that sure anyway. Let's do something else if you wish or can ok ?

Emotions is a negative side of a trader. It is very harmful in trading if traders cannot control it. Sometime trader don’t follow their trading plan and execute trade with emotion which lead them great loss in long term.

Most traders open trades out of emotions. They fear they will miss a trade. They fear if they close a loss trade price will reverse. They open big lots out of greed. They open trade to recover a loss very quickly. They take most of their decision out of emotion.

Emotion is the main enemy of a trader. If you can not control your emotion while trading, you can face a great loss. Most of the traders make mistakes in trading for their emotions.

It seems to me that in order not to affect your work and your life, you need to rest more and try to work as planned, so that you can analyze and control each stage.

I would not evaluate emotions as some kind of evil...
Sometimes we need to get a little nervous or experience some tension in order to find the right solution or to look at the situation more broadly...

Emotional traders can never become successful traders. It is never possible to trade with emotions. Most traders are not long-lasting in the Forex market. Because they tend to focus more on emotions than trading education. Profit automatic will come close to you if you have to pay attention to how to gain knowledge in trading.

If you want to make money from this market, you have to control your emotions. Taking decisions emotionally can put you in great danger. So, always try to control your emotions at the time of trading.

Emotion trading can provide the opposite result of success. Emotion has no place in trading. It is never possible to make a profit by trading with emotions. You have to think logically to make a consistent profit. You can do regular meditation to get rid of emotions. And you can always work according to the plan.

If you want to make money from this market, you have to control your emotions. Taking decisions emotionally can put you in great danger. So, always try to control your emotions at the time of trading.
Emotion is harmful in trading. However, it is hard to control. Trader should focus on controlling their negative emotion in trading.

Emotions are common human instincts. Every trader experiences fear, greed, and overwhelming joy. But forex trading doesn't allow us to be emotional. Most traders lose money because of their impulsive trading decision. You have to control your emotions if you want to get success in forex trading.

Understand that you are going to win some and lose some others. Sometimes you are going to be successful in your trading and sometimes you will not be profitable. So if we take both profits and losses in our stride and focus on developing a solid trading plan then one can handle his emotions quite well.

Lower the number of your trades while the market is suffering a downturn. Economic inflation is also an igniting factor that affects the market’s movement. So, you have to focus highly on fundamental market analysis.

Lower the number of your trades while the market is suffering a downturn. Economic inflation is also an igniting factor that affects the market’s movement. So, you have to focus highly on fundamental market analysis.
This is something I'll definitely keep in mind as I trade and study the market.