• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

There are lot of ways

There are lot of ways to make money. I think every successful trader has his own way of making money. It's unique. Problem arises when we try to copy others. Or try to impose my strategy on others. Trading is a psychological game. Everyone has his own type of understanding and thinking. That's why 90% traders are loser.

I agree, broker just make sure a trading platform but besides this, they are able to affect the result of our trading. So we can’t ignore the importance of right broker choosing.

There are lot of ways to make money in forex market. But I prefer manual trading rather that auto or copy trading. If you have enough knowledge about market, it is not so difficult to make money in this market.

Yes, I agree with you. There are many ways to earn money. But in every way, you need to be very expert and experienced. A good strategy can make you rich.

The market does not like panic and vanity.
The market is a place that has its own rules.
And you need to deal with them as soon as possible to make your work structured and accurate, only this leads to profit.

Oh, please do not talk about the fact that trading is a game. Because this is what forms the negative image of this business. I think you should take it as seriously as possible or not to do it at all, so as not to waste time and money. This is the business!

The market does not like panic and vanity.
The market is a place that has its own rules.
And you need to deal with them as soon as possible to make your work structured and accurate, only this leads to profit.
Trading is kind of mind game. So, always try to trade with clear and sound mind.