• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Education

Education is the most obliged way to deal with oversee manage arrange twist up unmistakably choice trader. With a specific credible obsession to satisfy and hold five star Forex trading limits, you should always be adding to you learning base. Guideline is a steady method. Our whole life is a learning. The all inclusive community who take lesson are the viable

According to me, candle chart is much useful than the others 2 one; I basically rely on the candle chart for understanding the technical signal of the candle chart. Even, I don’t need to use any kind of technical tool.

no way to deny the importance of trading experience. but to gain more knowledge and experience we the traders need pass a long time with great patience.

Trading Education is very important for a trader. A trader needs to study a lot to become a profitable trader. Without proper knowledge and skills, making money by trading is not possible.

Education for trading is the most important thing. Without skills it is not possible to survive in the market let alone making profit. Every trader should focus on learning.

Education is very much needed for trading in the forex market. Because without proper education you can not survive in this risky market.

In my trading life, I have always tried to learn. I have traded, I have made losses and I have learned from these losses. Now that many years have passed I have benefited somewhat. Trading has inspired me to survive. I learned trading from many places. I have used different strategies and I have not stopped losing. I have never lost from trading. I have lost a lot but I have survived in trading and I am still learning. I think there is no end to education.

Education is very much needed to survive in the forex market. You can take educations from so many sources. So, don't invest your valuable money before learning properly.

Education is a compulsory thing for the forex m market. If you want to become successful in the forex market, you have to learn all the tools and techniques of forex properly.

In my opinion , 1:200 leverage is good for a newbie. Because at these leverage there will be a low risk and average profit that a newbie will be interested to trade in Forex market as well as invest. When a newbie invest in Forex market and have not enough knowledge about leverage , they take high risk . so that leverage is better option to me.

Training is an important part of any business.
It's a fact. Because our time is characterized by a large information flow, which we must analyze and understand. And it's impossible if you're missing out on opportunities and not looking for something new.

There is no speed without trading education. The more knowledge you gain about trading, the better the reward will be. I have done a lot of research on trading and after doing this research I have found some important things. Important things are technical analysis, money management, risk management, and trading discipline. If these things can be managed in trading, then a lot of good profit can be made by trading. These are the things I have learned from my education.

traders above all the beginners should choose the pair which is more suitable to the concept of trading that will be used , if you love doing scalping , should choose the broker which has most lowest trading spreads,

In forex market to sustain for a long term you have to be proficient in your skills as well as knowledge. This process of being a successfull trader requires constant learning from every phase. So better eductae yourself untill its late. You can tie with up with some brokers who are excellent at it and can also help you understand it.

live account can be beneficiary for acquiring real trading experience but first of all they have to finish basic level of trading, otherwise this approach will not work at all.

it is more appropriate to go through the school minimum 2-3 times , but newcomer just finished school rapidly and kick off a live account. this is not good.

I agree that nothing can compare with real account trading. Demo account is certainly necessary for every beginner on this market. However, real account is place where real experience is gained

Most of us come into forex by thinking it's the easiest way to make money online. With very minimum knowledge, we start to trade with real money. We think few months demo trading and a ready made strategy available on internet will give me huge return. The swag is with that knowledge we want unrealistic return per month.