• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Lucrative Profession

Indeed forex is a lucrative profession. So moreover as with any profession, you won't be happy or beneficial unless you adore what you're doing. So consider where you are at present and, in case you aren't having an amazing time, by then fathom how to have some unprecedented conditions!

According to me; it’s a challenging job! Because, here more than 90% are unable to make consistent money! Although, it’s not unplayable!

When I was a new trader then I was really confused on my future here! Because, I started with zero background in Forex! But now I am confident because of my long term trading experience!

I think we can agree with this for sure because trading does not limit your movements, does not require a specific work schedule. That is, of course, you can trade from morning to evening, but if you are tired or have some circumstances, you can reduce the load and make it as convenient for you. It also seems to me that trading basically changes the attitude to life, you start to look differently even at everyday situations, you become more cunning in a good sense of the word, because you are quicker to navigate the situation and know how to extract the main thing. That's why it's considered that everyone can trade, because here you should always stay informed. And all it takes is a desire. If it's there, then you won't mind your age, your main occupation or anything else.

Basically, if you are newbie, then please don’t take this industry as your main source of income! It’s really uncertain. You need to build your own trading skill 1st. Forex is not easy profession at all.

I would agree with Tom that this profession is more challenging than lucrative. Especially in the beginning, almost every day you need to challenge yourself and your skills and knowledge and in the same time to sustain dedication to achieve your goals

I would agree with Tom that this profession is more challenging than lucrative. Especially in the beginning, almost every day you need to challenge yourself and your skills and knowledge and in the same time to sustain dedication to achieve your goals

Forex trading is challenging but not impossible! It’s a knowledge based profession means, if you are with a deep knowledge on technical & fundamental analysis, then surely you’ll be successful in this area!

It wasn’t an easy option to me; because my family didn’t support me during my crucial sessions of Forex learning. Since, they had no clue on Forex whatsoever.

Yes, not that many things actually do allow you what you did now with all that possible capabilites with whatever means out there. Care to share any possible way. How else you do make it clear on any real way. I do not really need it that way.

Forex trading is one of the top lucrative jobs in financial world. It has its inherent risks and potential for profitability or loss. In order to make profit on Forex, traders first need to understand the markets and the key factors to success.

Yes forex trading is a lucrative profession only if you can make money here. Most people can't make money here due to poor knowledge and psychology. To make profit here you need enough skills.

Yes, Forex is a lucrative profession. Many people earn a lot of money from this market everyday. I am also earning money from this profitable market.

without using practically its really difficult to recommend at any broker , because right now there are almost thousand online brokers and most of them are found to be scams.

A right plan can drive you ahead and a wrong plan can keep you lag behind. To make a right plan, traders have to analyze the market properly.

Though there are questions about the accuracy of zigzag indicator but you can use this indicator to identify the market trend. Personally, I prefer using RSI and moving average.

Traders fear to put their valuable fund into an unregulated broker. So, whenever selecting a broker, you should look for a secure broker.