• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

How to learn Forex ?

You can learn forex from different sources. You can create a demo account under a regulated broker. You can do educational courses, attend seminars, follow forums and many more.

You can learn the forex from many sources. You can do different types of courses, follow forums, webinars. You can read the educational article of the forex. But the most effective way to learn forex is a demo account.

I also think that it is very hard to find one good and honest PAMM manager. I am not against PAMM accounts, but today there are so many scams in this field or maybe just bad managers, that you need to be extremely cautious when choosing one.

There are many ways to learn forex. You can attend the seminars, you can follow forums, taking educational courses, webinars, etc. A demo account can be a good option for learning forex.

Learning is the foremost ways to keep survive in this volatile trading place in a proper way. But sorry to say maximum traders who are particularly newcomers try to make money from here without learning. As a result they become loser when trading practically. It would be great if we choose the broker which always ensures best trading environment for learning this trading place by providing exclusive educational facilities.

before live account traders generally use demo account to the brokers real performance. but it works really ? what you think about this?

Stop loss can make us earn good amount of money if we know how to use it. Some people thing that if we get SL we end up losing. But proper way to use SL can also make us earn money still. For example if you have gain 50 pips profit already and your analysis say that it can go up 100 pips. You put your TP to 100 pips and you put your SL 40 pips. In this way you can still end up earning 40 pips and 100 pips if you get TP.

Generally newcomers always try to make profit very rapidly by using high leverage and become loser because there is no money managing plan. Leverage always contains huge risk and by using this financial tool if you want to earn profit first of all make sure how to manage money in Forex.

actually i dont support at any PAAM services , i always prefer manual trading. its a permanent solution but need a long time to be experienced.

traders above all the beginners should choose the pair which is more suitable to the concept of trading that will be used , if you love doing scalping , should choose the broker which has most lowest trading spreads,

Generally newcomers always try to make profit very rapidly by using high leverage and become loser because there is no money managing plan. Leverage always contains huge risk and by using this financial tool if you want to earn profit first of all make sure how to manage money in Forex.

The best part of the forex strategy is money management –make sure every time you trade , you don’t risk more than 2-3% of you account otherwise you will break your account pretty soon. I learned that lesson from my own experience.

To get started, you can open a Forex demo account and try some demo trading. It will give you a good technical foundation on the mechanics of conducting Forex trading and help you get used to a particular trading platform.

learning is important there is no way to ignore but honestly speaking any level of learning can be useless if there is no regular practice level.

newcomers should choose the broker which is more appropriate to the concept of trading that will be used , if love doing scalping should choose the broker which allows trading concept such as this.