• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Over-trading is the most pervasive

Over-trading is the most pervasive and harming trading mistake among traders. As a Forex trader, you can possibly enter a trade 24 hours per day, around five and a half days a week, and this day and night compulsion to be in the market is about powerful for some individuals. To be sure, numerous traders may not know they are over-trading since it is a great degree simple mix-up to fall prey to.

I think that many traders face a certain excitement here, because for many people trading is like some kind of game with the probability of winning.
But still, you should try to take it seriously at once, so that there is no feeling of disappointment later.

Well, a lot depends on how you're used to trading. For a beginner it can be a bad decision, but a trader with experience can trade as much as he or she deems necessary, especially if he has some productive strategies and a clear action plan.

If you want to work in the market all the time - you should allocate your time in such a way that you not only actively trade, but also devote enough time to theory, market analysis and analysis of your mistakes. And be sure to find some hobby that has nothing to do with trading at all, so you can get distracted and have a normal rest.

Lack of cash flow. A company that repeatedly has to dip into an overdraft and borrow cash regularly is a warning sign of overtrading.

The Forex market is open 5 days a week and 4 hours a day. But there is no 24-hour trade in the market, there is some time to trade. If you think that the market is open 24 hours and I will make a lot of money by trading 24 hours, you are wrong. Avoiding overtrading can ruin a trading career. Psychology creates some problems when over-trading. Which can damage your mindset?

Trading a lot isn't so bad. Because sometimes it is some kind of necessity according to your feelings or because the market provides a good amount of opportunities.
But sometimes it can really be a problem. When you can't stop. In that case, you should switch to something else. Or maybe forbid yourself to trade for a couple of days at all. You should have other things to do in life.

Agreed. Keeping your mental health in order is one of the few important things in forex. Any trader should be able to put limits and distinguish private life from trading life.

Yes, habit of over trading ruins a traders. It happens because of psychological reason. Greed, and revenge trading are the main reasons of over trading. One must have control over his mind to be profitable.

Over-trading is a very harmful element. I have lost the investment of many of my accounts by overtaking. So I understand that overtrading can cause a lot of problems in psychology. Overtrading can ruin a trading career. The market is open 24 hours but not always traded in the market. Now if you are trading in this situation, you are not eligible to trade. If you do not give up overtrading, you will never see success in trading.

Over trading is one of the reasons why people make their account zero. If any trade goes against they open new trade thinking that it will help then to recover the loss quickly. By these way they do over trading. It is a really bad practice. You should learn to be disciplined if you want success in trading.

I think you should practice properly before entering into the real market. You can practice on a demo account to make yourself expert in forex trading.

It is true that you should not get involved in the over trading. It has got serious effects in the life of a trader. If you are intrested in various trading fields, then you need to be wise. It is true because, there are people who have an experience in over trading. You should get in touch of such people , so that you may have some knowledge about it.

Overtrading is one of the reasons people lose money in the forex market. It happens due to lack of discipline and proper plans. You need to have good plans and execution of those plans. Otherwise you will keep losing money.

Over-trading is very harmful psychology. Consistent profit is never possible without maintaining the psychology. I lost my investment by over-trading.

If you are on the right track, you will be habituated to earning profit on a regular basis. Strengthen your skill by adopting flourished trading techniques. But selection of a good trading broker is needed ultimately.

It is such a thing that can kill your dream. Some examples of risk-minimizing approaches are using small lot size in trading and trading in low spread-consuming trading pairs.