• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Depending on signals

I think trader should not depend on upon forex signal . If you depend on upon sign then you can not learn forex so endeavor to learn yourself . Its a troublesome task to find a better than average forex signals provider that will work for most by far. If you have to take after banner you ought to be take after first your specific examination when both banner is OK then you go to trade. Everyone who really wants to take forex seriously should learn it.

because it brings profit rapidly than others , on the other hand it causes sometimes great risk .

You say everything correctly, in order to become successful in a certain area, you need to understand the issues that interest you, and it is possible only if you agree to spend time and effort on this.

And I think it may be useful for a newcomer when he hasn't figured out the market situation at all.
But for it to be safe, you need to find a signal provider with a good reputation and high productivity.

Learning is the foremost ways to keep survive in this volatile trading place in a proper way. But sorry to say maximum traders who are particularly newcomers try to make money from here without learning. As a result they become loser when trading practically. It would be great if we choose the broker which always ensures best trading environment for learning this trading place by providing exclusive educational facilities.

In my opinion, signals are a dubious service that should not be trusted.
Perhaps, it can be used to better navigate the market and understand what deserves the most attention now.
It is better to learn and develop on your own. It is much more useful.

With Forex Signals you may be able to make a temporary profit but you will not learn anything. Signals can never bring success to a trader. If you learn and trade on your own, you will benefit one day. And if you wait for the next signal, you will never be a successful trader. So I will tell you that you learn and trade on your own, there is no problem, you will trade with a cent account. Then you will get an idea about Forex and you will be able to trade much better yourself.

Depending on signals service ruin your ability to understand the market. If you want to be a good trader, you have to remain unaffected from others. Others trading opinion affects your own judgement. As a result you become dependent.

It is true that the most common mistake for beginners is luck of previous education. Forex market and idea of becoming rich are major drivers behind such behaviour. Well, eventually after some time, the market will move them back to school

Depending on signal can harm your trading skills. Because in there you can not use your skills and brain. So, I think depending on signals is not so good for a trader in this market.

In this regard, I want to say that signals you need to have to trade in Forex. But you have to lower the dependency on others for signals rather you have to learn how to generate signals by self-run analysis. This is the proficiency on trading that is badly needed among traders.

Definitely, you have to depend on signal for trading but not on others’ signals. You have to generate your own signals and relying on others is all bout foolishness. Ultimately, it will cause loss. You should read web contents, watch video tutorials to develop yourself. Your learning will remain incomplete if you follow others’ signals.

There is no doubt, Indicators are valuable as long as traders can understand them well. The direction of indicator changes with time with the changing face of the market. It helps in analysis highly and traders are very much un likely to follow the default setting rather they prefer change the setting and check how it works.

To understand market trend, there is no alternative to knowing the trend. Proper market analysis helps a trader take more pips. Trading analysis is a part of successful trading and technical as well as fundamental analyses are two types of special analyses.

To understand market trend, there is no alternative to knowing the trend. Proper market analysis helps a trader take more pips. Trading analysis is a part of successful trading and technical as well as fundamental analyses are two types of special analyses.
We will have to learn about the Current Market trends so that we can do our trading to make the Profits.