• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Trading plan

it depends on you , try to give best effort when learning , and mentor is a very complicated issue in Fx trading, some paid mentor there is who are actually good but difficult to find practically.

Leaning from own trading mistake is the best practice! But, we should try to complete our main learning process in the beginning stage of trading!

The newcomers first of all have to focus on learning process before earning. Baby pips school can be a great source to learn Forex as a newcomer which always ensures exclusive educational materials with essential terms and conditions. and don’t move a live account without practicing demo account at all.

The simple fact, the simple secret. If you are not under financial pressure, if you are not desperate for money , if you are not greedy to get on a trade. If you stay cool , focused and apply a proven, methodical approach to Forex trading , the money will come with certainly.

It’s a long term process; I am talking about choosing any new trading system in live trading account! 500 trades is the minimum number that traders need practice to verify the quality of this specific trading system!

You can earn money from Forex trading if you can acquire most powerful analyzing trade knowledge , on the other hand , despite of good trading knowledge that’s not possible at all to lead a profitable trading life without having a reliable support form a credible trading platform, because the broker can affects the result of our trading with certainly.

demo experience sometimes doesn't work in really account, its really true. but that not mean , it is useless. beginners level of course minimum have to spend 3-5 months in here to ensure live trading experience.

A Trading plan is an essential thing to make a profit from the forex market. Many traders lose their money because of their wrong plans. So, when you go for trading, you should have proper strategy or plan to use.

A good trading plan will help you avoid making emotional decisions. The trading plan must be your own. You can use other people's plans as an outline, but keep in mind that their attitudes to risk and available capital can be very different from yours.

Every trader has different types of trading plans. When you are going to make a trading plan for you, try to make it simple. Because a complicated plan can put you in hesitation to make the right decisions.

Trading plan is essential to trade successfully in forex market. Trader also need to maintain a trade journal. Market is always changing. So trader need to update or adjust their trading plan according to the market condition.

If you trade with a trading plan, the chances of loss will be less. I usually analyze the Sydney session and open the trade at the beginning of the London session. I always try to take the trade from the retreat. If a trade does not have a risk-reward of 1: 2, I refrain from that trade. And there is never a risk above 2%. I always use a daily time frame for analysis and I use 4 hours time frame to filter trades.

Leaning from own trading mistake is the best practice! But, we should try to complete our main learning process in the beginning stage of trading!

success is a big deal in this market place because most of the traders who are particularly beginners always become a loser . so be careful guys when trading into this . good luck

There is no work in the world that has been successful without a plan. It is not possible to be successful in trading without trading with a plan. I have seen many new traders who never trade-in plan. They will just sit in front of the market and trade without any analysis. Where there is no trade, a trade will be open and as a result, they will lose all the time. The plan is the cause of their loss. If you are an idiot, then a good plan of yours can defeat intelligent people. That's you should always have a trading plan.

You should have a trading plan. Trading without any plan is bad for our mind set. Anytime we can be fearful and greedy during trading. A good plan can save us from this.

Demo trading is more appropriate for the traders who are particularly newcomers. But they don’t believe the importance of this trading place, I think instead of demo trading micro account works really for live experience. so newcomers can take it before large investments.

yes its a very common and disgusting problem right now. so we have to be more careful when choosing a broker.