• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

How to find a broker

Status
Not open for further replies.
The first thing you need to see is the regulatory body of the broker. It is very important aspect of a broker. Then look for leverage, margin and spreads. Also check initial deposit requirements. And how easy it is to deposit and withdraw your money. Also check their customer service. By considering all these I have chosen XeroMarkets for trading. They provide amazing trading facilities.

There are tons of them really totally and completely for many many matters out there. You need to select what you may wish, secturity maybe or something else like stability with payments or so, I do really not get it completely.

Finding a best and authentic broker is not an easy task. Because there is a huge list of Forex brokers.
Checklist for a good broker will be different either it is for Real Estate Broker or Trading Broker.

Well, for the forex trading broker, it is better to check out it's regularity body, and trading terms including leverage ratio, spread as well as commission and transactional methods.

The advice to check the broker's regulator is great. It is also useful to check the registration of your future broker. And only then, if there are no problems with the previous steps - you can see the trading conditions of the brokerage. Because who cares what the broker's trading conditions were, if you are left without money, because you fell right into the hands of scammers with alluring trading conditions? It makes sense, doesn't it? That's why you shouldn't forget about it)

If you want to find a good broker then you need to do research. Sometiems you do not need to do research because you will see the most popular brkers advertising on youtube. THey are the brokers that you should start with because they have the best offers.

If you are new to fore and you do nothave a broker yet then there is always a challenge of finding a good broker but that does not hve to be the case. Just go to youtube abd search fo the best forex broker videos. Watch a few of the videos and then the ads that you will be viewing wil be from the most common regulated brokers. good adsense will recommend them to you inform of ads.

Today everybody wants to earn profit. One does not want to invest money even in areas where they get no loss. Because today it is not about getting back what you have put on stake, it is all about earning profit. For earning profit, it is important for a trader to get professional advice.

Speaking about bitcoin loadable ATM debit cards….I just came across this site which seems to offer such cards for businesses: https://cryptocards.techBTC, ETH and other cryptos are accepted. Maybe its worth checking out

Whenever someone asks me this question I always ask them in return “What are your needs?” Honestly, I’ve seen people going completely blank to this question. Majority of the time we concentrate on finding the right broker but we must first realise that the right broker is the one who can meet our needs. So, it's better to have your requirements sorted first and then look for a broker through that lens.

Finding a broker is never an easy task. There are so many brokers these days and you’ll find people who are having a mix of positive and negative experiences with these brokers. It’s better that you personally use their demo account or a micro account before making any decision.

@gailramos I second that. You can only find a suitable broker if you know what you want. Right now I’m trading with turnkeyforex because they offer all the instruments that I want to trade at a low cost. If a broker can’t satisfy my requirements it’s a no for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.