• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Trade management

Trade management is one of the standard of risk administration. We can not put all our cash in trading. There is a few guidelines. For my trading I risk 2% of my capital for every trade. What's more, the most extreme presentation to risk is 4%. It implies I open most extreme of 2 trades. Most traders do not follow this rule. They just risk all their money into trading. I think everybody ought to keep up their risk administration rules. Because trading is all about discipline.

I see, pro traders always go with a decent monthly target, since they know the reality of Forex! By the way, scammers are good at Photoshop.

Due to small balance I always have to depend on scalping that brings profit in a short time. But it causes a great loss sometimes, because within short it’s really difficult to predict the market with certainly. So I think long term trading is too much safe and sounds.

Success is not easy here; in my 1st year of trading I struggled a lot, but I didn’t lose my learning interest; as a result now I am making a decent amount of money! On the other hand, till now I am working on my trading skill.

Due to small balance I always have to depend on scalping that brings profit in a short time. But it causes a great loss sometimes, because within short it’s really difficult to predict the market with certainly. So I think long term trading is too much safe and sounds.
Yes, comparatively long term trades are safer.

high leverage means high risk , its not true exactly, if there is any risk it is complete with nonsense planning or zero risk management, nothing without it.

Yes, of course, trade management is very important, as a trader, you cannot invest all your money into trading you must always have a backup trading plan if one fails. For this, you need advanced knowledge of trading and market which comes from experience and practice trade.

The ability to quickly analyze data is even more useful in the FX world. Not surprisingly, a lot of math is involved in currency trading, but it is often presented in the form of technical charts, indicators and patterns. For beginners, these data are meaningless without an understanding of data analysis, translation, and interpretation, so you need a basic understanding of these concepts to develop your strategy and technique.

success is a big deal in this market place because most of the traders who are particularly beginners always become a loser . so be careful guys when trading into this . good luck

without using practically its really difficult to recommend at any broker , because right now there are almost thousand online brokers and most of them are found to be scams.

its difficult to recommend at any broker without using practically , because right now thousands of broker are available in this retail market place and most of them are found to be scams.

Trading is not a game that I will run as I like. Trading is through discipline. We have to focus on risk management. Risk rewards must be used to ensure that the entire capital is never put at risk. Traders usually trade on probability. No one can tell which way the price will go 100%. Loss may occur, but if the risk-reward is right, it is possible to make a profit by covering that loss. Large institutional traders trade this way. They work at 1: 2 risk rewards.

Yes, your words are completely true. Trading discipline is inevitable. Without discipline, you can never make a profit in the trade. I also follow my Trading Money Management and Risk Management. I make a loss, but I also make a profit by covering that loss. I also have a record of 17 trades and I am covering the loss with one trade. I think this is my trading speed and this way I will be able to reach my goal one day. So if you can manage risk and control your greed and trade, then you will expect something good from the trade.

It is true that there is a large number of brokers on the market, but trader should choose legitimate and reliable one. It is not so hard to do, you just need to make good research before you find your broker.

Yes trade management is an important part trading. To be a successful trader you need manage your money, risk and the trades you open. Mismanagement of any of them will lead you to loss. So be calculative with your trading management.

You can take a 2% risk on your account. If you take a 10% risk instead of a 2% risk, then you have not followed the money management and it is very risky to do so. This can cause you to lose your balance. You need to maintain discipline. There is not always trade in the market. When there is no trade, if you trade in the market, you are not in the discipline. You have to understand trading, you have to learn how to do money management.