• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

No strategies can help you

No strategies can help you unless you don't know how to make it culminate with your trading personality. The market is industriously changing and you have to fit in with these developments. At any rate you anticipated that would do this beginning at starting late. Most techniques quit working when market conditions change and you have to modify the way how you're utilizing your trading framework. Better to make sense of how to make your own specific approach. In the occasion that will save you in all sort of markets.

Yes, it's true. You need to shape yourself up as a trader first. Develop some useful habits, some flexibility in trading, and only then work out your strategy. Also, you should understand that it is very unlikely that you'll have some long-lasting strategy, which will lead you to a fabulous wealth. The market is changing, because the world doesn't stand still, so you and your trade approach should change. If you don't do it, you're going to fail.

Market condition always change, but the changes are not new to us. It is a repetitive pattern that we have to use technical analysis to monitor and profit from it.

I completely agree, a trading strategy is just one of the possible trading patterns, which should be constantly changing. A good trader has a flexible mind and strategies are only a set of possible actions for him.
It's not prudent to choose one strategy and use only it. This can be profitable in the short run, but you will lose in the long run 100%.

Emotion in forex trading is the reason why so many traders lose money in the markets. Once you start trading emotionally, it is challenging to back out of it, because it is a psychologically reinforcing problem that traders cannot shake off unless they completely stop trading on for some time. They will take a step back to rethink what they are doing logically. To success, traders need to control their emotion in Forex trading.

sometimes scalping causes huge trouble but overall its really good and comfortable for the traders who above have low amounts.

I think it would be right to try some classic strategies and approaches to feel the market first.
And then in time, you will be able to try something more modern and interesting, and find your own style, which will help you to become a successful, professional trader.

the trading strategies we have actually not works , because there is no good money management plan. so we have to build the money management.

Tom Latham I agree with you. I also find that scalping is easy strategy which anyone can easy learn. Now, whether someone will make profit of loss is part of experience and trading skills. Right?

No strategies can help you if you can't make the right decisions at the right time. You need to be very experienced to trade and make money from this market.

Trading style is often correlated with the personality of the trader. Before choosing a trading strategy and creating a trading plan, it is important to reflect your personality and lifestyle internally. Changing styles when trading is unfavorable is a common mistake for novice traders. Not all trades will be successful, so you should not make decisions after a limited number of trades. If your trading strategy has proper risk management, sticking to it should give the desired results.

Yes a strategy works when we customize it with our trading personality and our own understanding with the market. Trading is a mental game. And every person is different mentally. That's why every person behaves differently with same strategy.

Yes, your trading strategy should change with the change of era. Because one type of strategy does not always work in the market, many types of strategies should be used. So that different strategies can be used in different marketplaces. However, I think the strategy you use will be the loss of trading. But if you focus on money management, then you can make a profit. You need to create your own strategy that always works.

Scalping looks very tempting. But scalping is good only if you are very skilled and knowledgeable. For newbie scalping is very dangerous. It makes them vulnerable to the market as in short time frame there is very much chaos.

Scalping is the most renowned trading system uniquely among beginner. But it is also troublesome method if you are not expert. It requires good technical knowledge. You also need to be very discipline to get success.

It's dangerous if a trader do not know what he is doing. As Warren Buffett said, Risk comes from not knowing what you are doing.

The momentum of the market is not always the same. Sometimes volatile and sometimes impulsive. I have to be flexible in this kind of market condition. If at any time I want to take a position in the trade as per my wish instead of being flexible, then making a profit will be very difficult for me.