• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

some tutorials.

no way to deny the importance of trading experience. but to gain more knowledge and experience we the traders need pass a long time with great patience.

In this trading place choosing a broker is very much difficult, because there are almost thousands online broker in this retail market and most of them are found to be scams. We can choose the broker which is more appropriate to the concept of trading that will be used; if you love scalping should choose the broker that allows trading concept such as this.

which tutorials is more appropriate for the traders it depends on own accord. actually with no learning there is no way to survive in there successfully.

loss only a thing which can you knowledgeable , so it is more deteriorate to make sure handle loss with a cool mind . don't trade over and over when making some losses.

I think there is nothing which is risky as like Forex , because every second is uncertain in here , and despite of having most powerful analyzing trade knowledge that’s not possible at all to predict the real faction of this market place with certainly. But with more discipline it is possible to make profit with consistency from this market place.

actually i dont support at any PAAM services ,
i always prefer manual trading. its a permanent solution but need a long time to be experienced.

what actually risk management in Forex trading can you elaborate please ? and there is any different between MM and RM ?

Maximum traders in Forex like to trade with high leverage for making profit instantly. But traders who make profit consistency , I don’t think they use high leverage. They way I see it. High leverage gives us the benefits not to worry about margin requirements and one less thing to focus on. Abusing leverage can be costly for traders.

You can earn money from Forex trading if you can acquire most powerful analyzing trade knowledge , on the other hand , despite of good trading knowledge that’s not possible at all to lead a profitable trading life without having a reliable support form a credible trading platform, because the broker can affects the result of our trading with certainly.

money and risk management its all about same , i feel most of the time , because we use it to avoid unfortunate risk and losses

Leaning from own trading mistake is the best practice! But, we should try to complete our main learning process in the beginning stage of trading!

newcomers should choose the broker which is more appropriate to the concept of trading that will be used , if love doing scalping should choose the broker which allows trading concept such as this.

According to my personal trading experience, Price Action trading system is the best. It’s the most flexible one! Since you can use any kind of trading instrument here including crypto’s.

Successful trading is depend on most powerful analyzing trade knowledge , on the other hand , despite of good trading knowledge that’s not possible at all to lead a successful trading life at all if you don’t have a reliable support from a credible trading broker , because the broker can affects the result of our trading with certainly.