• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Trade management

Trade management is very important. You have to be disciplined and organized in your trading. A solid trading plan, money management, risk management, and risk reward ratio all should have been specified. One of the reasons Most traders fail because they are not disciplined in their trading.

I agree on that. Lack of discipline is one of the major reasons behind a trader's failure. Many try to be overcome and handle their emotion quotient while trading, however, not all are able to succeed, mostly because of lack of a trading plan or a good system to follow

I agree on that. What matters most in forex apart from the knowledge that we all keep on talking baout is how you habdle yourself. You may have knowledge but still fail because of the prro choices you make while trading. It is good to have plan of how you will trade. Trading at random times is never a good idea althought most people do it.

I agree with it, having a good desciline always help you to control your trade and make money. Always be patient, have discipline, control over emotions, good money managment and plan to become a successful trader.
Agreed with the details however i believe that this comes with the experience so the only thing needed is patience and dedication.

That's actually a really good point. Many traders trade without a trading strategy and think it is okay. This is probably the way to trade, but it won't bring much profit to the trader and they are more likely to lose their deposit. So if you are really committed to normal trading, then a trading strategy is just a must have. Without it, you'll be like a lost puppy in the market.

Pin bar is really popular but not for beginners, it is especially for the senior traders who are able to predict the real faction of this market with certainly by means of candlestick. According to me , who are able to make profit consistency by using this pin bar trading strategy , only they are professional in Forex.

1-2% risk is more comfortable for avoiding unfortunate risk and losses, but difficult to maintain this ratio at all times , because market moves at random most of the time.

managing trade is not a minor issue , need a long time experience and long time patience . so be careful when making a trade management.

In my opinion , major currencies like EUR, USD, JPY, GBP etc can be a few to keep in mind while trading for profit. Others currencies are also good but I think these pairs can be high riskier and less liquid too.

managing trade is not a minor issue , for ensuring a complete trading life or complete trade management you need a good knowledge and experience.

Trade management is very important. You have to be disciplined and organized in your trading. A solid trading plan, money management, risk management, and risk reward ratio all should have been specified. One of the reasons Most traders fail because they are not disciplined in their trading.
You are right. I think maintaining trading journal is also important part of trade management. It helps to organize and review your trade.

Yes managing your trade is very important after you open a trade. You should know when to close your trade. Sometimes you need to react quickly if trades go against you.

it is more appropriate to go through the school minimum 2-3 times , but newcomer just finished school rapidly and kick off a live account. this is not good.

it is more appropriate to go through the school minimum 2-3 times , but newcomer just finished school rapidly and kick off a live account. this is not good.

Most of the new trader are less intertest in learning. They always want live action. So, they end up losing lot of money in the beginning.

The key difference between demo and real is in real your money is involved. And where money is involved, emotions are associated. But demo is a good place to develop your strategy. You can test our strategy on demo without any risk.