• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

HY affiliates reviews - is it possible to make money with marketing forex services?

Hello everyone. I know people have different opinions on forex trading. When you trade yourself there is always some risk that you can lose the invested capital or don’t earn enough compared to how much time you invest in education. So some people reasonable get sceptic about the opportunity.
Anyway, the opportunity is there and lots of individuals consider it to be 100% fascinating.
So my idea is that one can earn money with an affiliate programs of brokerages. I’ve performed some research and found HY affiliates program. They can pay for each customer who did the deposit, or share the revenues generated by customers you’ve brought in on a monthly basis. HY interests me in particular because this is a well-known reputable broker. I think it will be easier to promote a regulated broker like HYCM, rather that ask people to invest in suspicious unregulated probably not legit projects like ponzi schemes and unregulated brokers.
All reviews on HY affiliates are welcome here, please let me know what you think of the plan.

Af far as I know the affiliate business is not that easy. People use some advanced techniques and tools, invest a lot of money to get traffic. So in some sense the business involves some risks, you need to be sure the company will be doing payouts fine without delays and issues, so that your efforts don’t go in vain. As for the niche, I guess you are right. Money revolve around the bigger money.

Yeah, I know, just like any other business, this one is risky too. But I don’t think the risk lies on the side of HY affiliates in this case. They seem to be rather reliable as I’ve said already.
I also know for some people affiliate programs are their main business, but they don’t approach it .. let’s say personally. They simply get A LOT of targeted traffic hoping the result will be there. In this case the risk is great. I think that the approach in this segment must be different, personalized. I’ve got some ideas already.

Well, I hope the personalized approach is not about knocking in people’s doors and asking whether they believe in profit, lol. I wish you good luck anyway. No, really, I think that if your ideas are any good and your approach the affiliate programme seriously, you’ll succeed as the niche is really promising.

A close friend of mine is trading with this broker. I didn’t know that they have an affiliate program. Well, I knew, but I though this is for current members only. Like if you trade with the broker and invite friends, you can get some bonus for doing so. But looks like anyone can apply, which is rather interesting.

Yeah, I’ve applied already for the program. I didn’t trade with HY though, so this is definitely true that you must not be their client to become a partner. To tell the truth I haven’t started doing anything yet, apart from learning about the methods, payouts types, traffic sources, etc. It turned out this is not that easy. I’m struggling to understand all the terminology now and I really hope that practice is not going to be worse than theory.

Don’t worry, when you learn something new, smth you’ve never done before, if always seems first that the mission is impossible to complete. It’s normal to have this significant gap between what you’ve expected before tried doing something and what you feel when you’ve just started practicing. This is also obvious that when you have some practice, it will, in fact, be something in between of what you’ve expected and what you felt first when tried.
That sounds awfully complicated )) The point is that you shouldn’t be discouraged with the first impression. Practice makes it perfect.

It was nice to hear that you’ve done the first steps already. I do hope you don’t need to pay HY to become a partner.
I agree with what was said above. Don’t be discouraged with first difficulties. From what I understand, this is just marketing. There are thousand+ ways to market any good. You will definitely find the one you like and are good at.

Thank you guys, yeah, that’s exactly what I’m aimed at. And no, you don’t have to pay HY anything to become a partner. I wouldn’t have chosen an affiliate program that required paying a partnership fee. If you are asked to pay before you can join the aff program - this is clearly a Ponzi scheme. No, this is nothing like that.

I like the whole concept and the way you think about finding a personalized approach. But there is something I simply don’t get. The official page of HY affiliates shows like cosmic numbers of their partners and total payouts. These numbers don’t look realistic at all. Why are you so sure about the reliability of this particular partner?

Why do you think the numbers are not realistic? The forex total daily turnover is around 6 billion dollars EVERY DAY.
HY affiliates belong to the Henyep Capital Markets group which has got 5 subsidiary companies (brokers) working under 5 different licenses in different parts of the world. I think the broker that has got over 20 years of history and is fully regulated can have a rather large turnover itself. Affiliates get paid based on a percentage of this turnover, this is why the numbers look fantastic.

That’s true. HYCM is a fully regulated broker, which is another reason I think this is correct to assume the affiliate program is also reliable. You can’t get an FCA and a SySEC license for nothing. They check brokers’ paperwork like the airport security checks people under terrorist attack alert.

OK then. This makes sense.
Gosh, 6 billion dollars! The market seems to be overheated. I didn’t realize forex is that popular. But I guess the total numbers do not relate to individual traders, those must be institutional currency exchanges. Still, that is a lot.
In this light the affiliate program does look promising ;)

Yeah, sure enough those are institutional turnovers. However, when individuals trade via some brokerage, they always leverage their positions. Which means that having only $1000 on account they can trade as if they had like $50000. If you know your attracted clients are going to trade with large volumes, this might be a good idea to choose a lot rebate payout system, when yoju get paid by affiliate based on the client's turnover.

That's a good point. BUt how to find out in advance who is going to be a wealthy customer and trade with large volumes and who is not going to do that?
I don't think you can know in advance.

I guess this depends on where and how you market the program. If you know the poeple personally, that's not a problem to predict this with a more or less confidence.

Nowadays marketing tools are rather advanced. Even if you don't use a personalized approach and market with buying traffic , its possible to sort the traffic using the filters. Filters by country, filters by the device people use to access the internet, filters on thier preferances. The big brother is watching us closer than we can imagine :) SOmetimes I start thinking google and facebook know my intentions better than I know those myself LOL

Ahaha, that's correct. In any case good luck with your venture.
If you want an advise, don't hesitate much before you start doing smth for real. Learning process can get enless and some things are easier to learn with practice. That might be the case with this HY affiliate campaign.

Considering you are their partner now, do they let you promise your customers some extra-favorable trading fees or bonuses for registration? I was wondering if it could be more favorable to register with the brokerage via your special invite link or not?

Sorry, man, I can't promise or provide anything like that. The broker does not have much bonuses, but they have a 10% welcome bonus for all accounts. If you are interested, you can definintely apply for that.
yet, if your question relates to what I can or can not promise the potential customers as their affiliate partner (your question could be actually understood this way I guess) -- I have a personal manager and he advised to avoid promising anything on behalf of the brokerage, except from what they've got on official website. Theur marketing kits actually include all these promo offers, so I can chose among those.