• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Suggestion to newbie

newcomer have to ensure a good trading platform which is very supportive by providing a wide range of trading technologies with security of funds with certainly.

The beginner should use demo account minimum for three months, sometimes many brokers organize demo contest with real money prizing. Newcomers can join here. It could be great to acquire real trading exeprince.

according to me , success depend on trading knowledge that we can acquire by more practice . but practically we the traders always try to achieve without learning . as a result mostly traders are loser from forex trading.

i always like to consider the broker as a reliable who doesnt restrict any kinds of trading technique with scalping and hedging.

Spread is mainly considered as an important financial tool which an investor should consider when choosing broker. For leading a profitable trading life, we the traders have to choose the broker which always make sure lowest trading spreads.

the best suggestion for the traders who are particularly newcomers , dont trade over and over when trading in a live account.

in order to me, every trading pair is simple and every trading strategy can bring good result of you know how to manage money and risk when trading.

good suggestion by ahasanmalik, i also recommend take fx as full time, because i have never seen a guy who is part timer and become successful from this trading market.

Emotion should not be present in the trader's calculations. But traders are also humans, so they should find ways to control emotions. Therefore, it is better to always start with a small capital. Reducing risk can keep trader calm enough to achieve their long-term goals. A logical goal and controlling emotional are the best Forex trading suggestion you need for a successful career.

Most traders don't want to take risks. If you can not take risks you can not make money from this market. So, learn to take risks before entering into the forex market.

The forex market is the largest financial market in the world. Newbie also need to be familiar with trading platform before start trading. That's when demo trading comes in handy. It allows traders to become familiar with trading platform such as how to buy, sell, manage trades, etc. without risking real money.

If you are new in this market you have to gather all the knowledge about the forex first. without proper knowledge, it is quite difficult to survive in this risky market.

Trading is a very risky business. There are a lot of problems for new traders to trade. Because they do not know how to trade forex, they make a loss. For this, they should do demo trading first. We can learn a lot by doing demo trading. New traders can learn a lot from online learning medium. And new traders can get a lot of ideas about brokers. I used the demo account of Eurotrader at first know to basics, still, now I am trading under this broker.

Yes without skills and knowing how to make consistent profit, it is not possible to sustain in the market. Every newbie should focus on learning the market. Some ready made strategy will not make you profit.

New traders usually face losses. The main reason for their losses is ignorance about trading. There are many ways to learn trading from which new traders can learn. It is foolish to trade without learning anything. Not learning causes trading losses. It's usually like committing suicide. So if you learn and trade, the chances of loss will be less. There are many learning mediums online, you can learn from here.

Most new traders think he is going to be rich within few months. He got the easiest way to make money quickly. The problem is they have been introduced forex like that. Most newbie traders do not know the ugly truth of forex trading. Forex is not an easy job to do. You need specific knowledge and skills. And for that you have to give time and efforts. It doesn't happen overnight. Not even in few months.