• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Forex trading is not just rules following

Forex trading is not just rules following. There is much more. Emotions and psychology is involved here. Have you ever evaluated your loss trades? Do your keep not why are you opening or closing a particular trading. Do you try to understand when you are opening a trade you are relax and calm. Start to evaluate your trades you will get the answer.

You have really mentioned certain things that I am sure many of us aren't doing while we trade and these are important. Evaluation is a must while trading, that keeps us on the right track.

Yes the psychological factors involved in trading are not given that priority, but they are equally important for every trader I think.

Yes, I agree with the author, too. To be a successful trader, you can't just do everything by the "rules" of trading and expect success. Trading - is taking into account many factors. You need to follow the news in the world to know which step is worth taking and which step is too risky. You need to follow your trading strategy - to make it accurate and up-to-date, otherwise you'll only lose money. And this is just an introduction to what successful traders (or at least traders who aren't bankrupts) should watch out for. There is something to think about...

In other words, you need to keep a trade journal, to record your every moves. If you are losing, check your journal to find out why and what you are doing wrongly.

In other words, you need to keep a trade journal, to record your every moves. If you are losing, check your journal to find out why and what you are doing wrongly.
Maintaining journal is the best way to identify the mistake. Traders should know their weakness and overcome it.

Yes, I agree with you. But following the rules are very important to survive in this market. You also need to have proper knowledge and education about trading.,

yes its a very common and disgusting problem right now. so we have to be more careful when choosing a broker.

It varies person to person. Not all business is suitable for everyone. If you think forex is not suitable for you, you can give up. Some people can't take emotional stress.

There is no secret holi-grail. Skills and discipline is important. Also you need the control over your mind. Don't be restless to open a trade if there is no obvious set up in the charts. Wait until it appears.

Emotions are very important in Forex trading. Many traders are losing loss because they have high emotions. And if you work with emotions, you can never make a profit.

No matter how hard you try, you won’t be able to control your emotions if you are not well-versed with the market. The thought of making money keeps you from understanding that it is a difficult task and you will have to work hard to achieve great results.

Like your trading skills/strategies, psychological factors are equally important in forex trading. Emotions play an integral role. Fear, greed, and anxiety are negative emotions which a trader should avoid. Discipline is also crucial. For instance, keeping a regular trading journal is an important part of trading.

Indeed, there are many other things besides the rules that make you a successful trader. Like emotional stability, patience, flexibility, mental toughness, and forward thinking also contribute a lot in trading.

Yes, you’re right about that. Indeed, our trading actions are psychology based. Greed, fear, anxiety, and confidence play the same role as our trading skills. Their impact can make us win and lose the trade, too. Never ignore me fellas!