• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Trading psychology

Trading psychology can be our greatest foe. And actually it is for most of the traders. Forex trading includes feelings as there is benefit and misfortune. The issue is most traders disregard the mental part of the traders even they think about it. They don't chip away at to build up their trading brain science. They pursue procedure. Regular they search for another 100% productive system. Attempt to know the business first you will get achievement.

The newcomers cannot avoid losses by their greediness and emotions, it’s true. But the regular traders cannot come out their losses because of having most powerful risk management and MM. they always fours on just acquiring good trading knowledge . of course we have to do it. But besides it must be focused on risk managing approach if we want to avoid losses.

consistence profit from Forex trading is a big deal , really i have never done this , its only for professional traders. and i have no interest on stocks.

If you have the idea of starting a career in forex trading, you should know about the forex market, how different things affect the whole market. A trading plan is also essential in forex trading. If the whole goes according to plan, you will probably invest a lot of money, begin to doubt everything. If all your factors have been carefully evaluated, but your predictions go wrong. As a result, they may become reluctant to take risks in the future.

This is a very important issue that requires detailed study. And it's largely up to you how you handle it. Of course, it can be quite difficult at first, but in time, if you show enough willpower, you will definitely be able to handle it.

That's why many newcomers quit trading.
But you can actually work with it, especially if you immediately understand the perspective of what can happen in the market and what it can bring you...

As for me, if a trader wants to start trading professionally, he needs to start understanding his psychology. Because trading can sometimes be emotional, impulsive and even lead to great losses. The importance is to learn how to cope with all this and minimize the consequences of rash decisions.

consistence profit from Forex trading is a big deal , really i have never done this , its only for professional traders. and i have no interest on stocks.

The trading psychology is that you need to be patient. This has bee a very difficult thing for most traders to do although it is quite simple. If you rush into trades then you have a higher chance of making losses. Take your time to learn, it is worth every penny.

If you want to make it big then you should think smalll first. That is because if you think big then yub will try to do the big things like trading with higher risks to get there which will be your downfall. We all start from somewhere and it takes time to get where we want to be. The best traders did not just become the best overnight.

i always use demo account to see the leverage performance , this approach most of the time helps me to avoid unfortunate risk and losses when trading in a real account.

Many skills are required for trading successfully in the financial markets. They include the abilities to evaluate a company's fundamentals and to determine the direction of a stock's trend. But neither of these technical skills is as important as the trader's mindset.

right now i have seen from so many posts that many Forex broke cut their leverage ratio . anyone any experience about that ?

Greed and emotions almost same. Generally beginners attacked by this common human nature. We can control this by proper trading practice as well great discipline.

When you start trading you need to learn how to leave all your emotions aside. It is very hard to do in the beginning, but during time it is possible to learn. In trading you need to keep only your clear mind.

It has been said that trading is 95% psychological. If your psychology of trading is not shaped, you will lose money even with a good strategy. Successful trading is the combination of a good strategy and good psychology.

Trading Psychology plays many roles in Forex trading. If the trader's psychology is strong then you can get much better results from trading. Suppose you have made a trade entry. Now there is some profit in that trade. Now you have closed the trade before hit the take profit level. If this is the case with you then you will understand that your trading psychology is very weak. And because of this, you can't move your trading career forward. So if you have a goal with trading, you need to strengthen trading psychology.

Psychology plays a big part in forex trading. In trading 90% is psychological and rest are technical and fundamental. So if you want to tune yourself up as a forex trader, I would suggest you to learn trading psychological. What is called psychological analysis. It involved being discipline in trading. It also teach how to control your emotions while trading.