• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

For being a good trader

For being a good trader you do not need to be an expert in math. Basics knowledge of math will do the work. Learnt to read the market. Observe charts as much as possible. Do demo practice and apply what you are learning. Learn by doing experiments. Have a learning attitudes. You have to spend a lot of time in learning.

It is really important to ensure a credible trading broker for ensuring a healthy trading life with surely because the trading platform can affects the result of our trading. We can choose the broker which is more appropriate to the concept of trading that will be used, if you depend on scalping approach should choose the broker which permits scalping including lowest trading spreads.

because it brings profit rapidly than others , on the other hand it causes sometimes great risk .

there is no way to ignore the importance of demo , but we are not serious when trading , because no real money there is and no emotions for that reason.

I agree with your opinion. To be a good trader, you don't have to be a math professor. It's enough to be able to memorize and analyze the information you get. And even if you have some problems with these skills, in the process of trading you will improve them for the better, so you don't have to worry about it. It's just that the main thing isn't to spare time to learn new and unknown things, everything else will improve with experience.

traders above all the beginners should choose the pair which is more suitable to the concept of trading that will be used , if you love doing scalping , should choose the broker which has most lowest trading spreads,

I think to be successful, the foremost important thing is your basics. How well do you know about the markets and their working and how good are you with your skills as a forex trader. Until and unless you're able to properly analyze the markets, your hopes to achieve success here would go futile.

If you want to make profit b y scalping, first of all you have to ensure the lowest trading spreads. devoid of lowest trading spreads that’s not possible at all to make profit by scalping at all in spite of good trading knowledge.

I always like to trade with lowest trading spreads for making profit with centrally by scalping that brings profit in a short time.. By using comfortable trading spreads I can make profit with certainly almost every time when scalping practically. So, my trading life is very much comfortable.

Forex is a legal issue , no way to avoid it , but the transaction deposit and withdrawal is the problem and some countries dont allow this kind of , as like India. but lots of trader right now there is.

success is a big deal in this market place because most of the traders who are particularly beginners always become a loser . so be careful guys when trading into this . good luck

honestly speaking , i trade most of the time in demo , but the knowledge i have gained i fail to use that when trade in a real account.

Well, I have a fixed risk reward ratio in my trading! Right now I am trading with 2% risk reward ratio, yes I am comfortable with low risk reward ratio because it secures more my trading capital

its a great place for long term investment , just keep focus on this forum and feel free to ask any question , hope you will get the right suggestion.

right now in this time when COVID 19 is going over the world so many things stopped but one thing has never chanced that is newcomers common mistake , they trade random still , i have been seeing from last couple of weeks.

For being a good trader, you need to have proper knowledge about the forex market. If you don't have enough knowledge about the market, you can not make money. So, gather all the basic knowledge about forex market to become a good trader.

If you want to become a good trader you need to have a good and reliable broker to trade in the forex market. Most of the traders lose their money because of choosing the wrong broker. So, For being a good trader you need to choose a regulated and reliable broker.

Yes because demo account only uses virtual money and not real money, this not involved emotion and we can free in trade without pressure, but in the real account will full emotion pressure, especially newbie first time trading could heart beat faster because floating loss
That's right! Wavering emotion due to money involved, is what makes the difference.