• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

For Beginners

We always advised by the senior traders and experts just for learning. but I think we the newcomers have to practice trading besides learning process. Demo account is more appropriate for them and as a learning Process newcomers can depend on Pips School.

yeah agree , but after there is no way ignore the importance of demo, because its only the master place for beginners to know what actually forex trading and how to trade in practical.

Lacking of money management is a part of losing, I admit it. But not the foremost at all. The main issue is keeping emotions with lack of good trading knowledge.

if you want to find a right broker, you have to move Forex Pace Army where people share their own trading experience. And EarnForex and Babypips can be a great source to find a right broker nowadays.

losses is a thing that we have to learn except. because , there is no way to avoid losses in spite of having good knowledge and experience. so take it as a teacher.

without using practically its really difficult to recommend at any broker , because right now there are almost thousand online brokers and most of them are found to be scams.

i dont believe any percentage, i just believe all about the consistency which is the main core to success at any section even trading place.

In order to me, it’s not a big deal to calculate how much pips you can earn . the main issue is consistency , that’s a big challenge and we can’t maintain this for all time when trading practically.

every time can be better for trading if you know how to manage money , even though market moves most of the time at randomly.

Greedy Forex traders may face this kind of situation in their trading since they expect unrealistic profit! But professional Forex trader are not facing here any big losses because they use money management rules so honestly! Now I use only 2% risk reward ratio in my per trade position!

Learning is the foremost ways to keep survive in this volatile trading place in a proper way. But sorry to say maximum traders who are particularly newcomers try to make money from here without learning. As a result they become loser when trading practically. It would be great if we choose the broker which always ensures best trading environment for learning this trading place by providing exclusive educational facilities.

its a great chance to develop all habits character , choice is yours , take it or leave it. thanks Tommor for nice reply, agreed.

leverage is a very complicated issue in Fx trading , sometimes it bring profit very rapidly , sometimes it causes a great losses and risk in spite of having risk management , but after all its one of the major financial issue in Forex.

Actually, the value depends on the traders approach. Many traders have been using the demo for a long time, but till now struggling; because they don’t know how to use this practice account at all.

consistence profit from Forex trading is a big deal , really i have never done this , its only for professional traders. and i have no interest on stocks.

sometimes scalping causes huge trouble but overall its really good and comfortable for the traders who above have low amounts.

no way to avoid the importance of demo trading , bu the main problem is , the experience we took from demo practically not works when trading in a live account. so, traders don't believe the importance of this trading place.