• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Never try to assume

Never try to assume what others are doing. It makes us competitive and as a result we try to accomplish more than our capabilities. It entirely depends on your trading skills and many other things. Be realistic in your expectations. Do trading according to your strength. And yes if you are skilled you can make good return of investment.

Some times when we try to copy or copy other trading patterns it may not affect us much into profit as a learning strategy is easy but the way you implement it defines how good skills you possess for it. Every strategy has it's fundamental analysis in support if you are not aware of it then the outcome may definitely vary.

The beginner should use demo account minimum for three months, sometimes many brokers organize demo contest with real money prizing. Newcomers can join here. It could be great to acquire real trading exeprince.

Managing losses is also very important in Forex trading. The trader should analyze what causes the loss. After analysis, you can modify or change the trading plan. One of the biggest signs of successful traders is not repeating the same mistakes. In my opinion, it's easy to learn from your own mistakes, but great learners are those who learn from the mistakes of others. I learn a lot from my broker ForexChief's education resources.

I agree with your idea, but in order to create something of your own, you need to have a good understanding of the topic that interests you deeply, and for that you need certain guidelines. So we shouldn't be so categorical.

Self-sufficiency is the most important thing that should be present in everyone who wants to do their business.

Realistic is probably the hardest part, especially in the initial stages, because you always want to get more than you have and you exaggerate a little... But over time it passes, or rather with experience...

I agree with you. This habits destroy our own understanding power. It makes us confused. As a result we can't take right decision of our own. We should focus on learning.

Are you speaking here about trading signals or copy trading? Otherwise, I dont understand how can you assume what others are doing on the market? Anyway, during time you will learn that you have to be your own boss on this market

Forex without practicing is unconquerable. Starting trading without practicing is like jumping in the sea without caring about the high dying possibility.

Indicator is a software that indicates the future market movement. There are several indicators available on the market that help in analyzing the market properly.

Only technical analysis can’t serve you with better market forecast so if fundamental analysis is accompanied with technical one, the forecast will be more cogent.