• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

AAFX Trading reviews

I don’t know if I can really advise this, so I can only share my personal experience. I didn’t decrease the lot size. Risks increased, but so did the profits. This is a great time to trade actively intraday. It only happens once in a decade or so and doesn’t last long. The drawdowns remain about same, but the profits… mmm. Yummy! And it’s very motivating! I spend a lot of time investigating charts now, looking for new strategies, thinking about how to optimize the current ones. And it pays.

Thanks, everyone! Yeah, to tell the truth, my profits weren’t too impressive and this wasn’t really motivational. Might need to use more leverage than planned initially, but this is not the problem with AAFX fortunately.

It's been nearly 6 months since I've started trading with AAFX. Here is the V-day. I'm finally ready to withdraw my first profits. Previously I was kind of balancing at near 0 income point, winning some $$ and then giving it all back to the market.
Do you think that credita card is an OK method for withdrawals? I funded account with a CC.

As long as you haven't done any withdrawals before, credit card is ok, as long as the withdrawal amount does not exceed the initial deposit. Later you'll have to choose another method.

Thank you so much. Tried CC withdrawl, fuds arrived nearly immediately, which is pleasant. Surprisingly, neither bank, nor broker charged any fees for the transaction. I'd like to keep using the method in future, why do you think I can't?

That's because this withdrawal was marked in the bank system as a return of the money to the customer. You don't even have to pay taxes on this withdrawal.
In future, when the withdrawn profits will exceed the size of the initial depo, you'll be asked to use some other payment method, like Skrill, Neteller, Fasapay, etc.

Thank you so much. Tried CC withdrawl, fuds arrived nearly immediately, which is pleasant. Surprisingly, neither bank, nor broker charged any fees for the transaction. I'd like to keep using the method in future, why do you think I can't?
Congratulations on the first withdrawal! Isn't the feeling nice?!
Making money on demo account is not that difficult, so I'm always very proud of colleagues that are capable of making money on a live account, regardless of its size. What matters most is that making is once you are highly likable to be able to repeat the sucecess. So I hope to hear the new wins story soon.

Thanks so much! I appreciate the comment. You are actually rising a good point here. Yeap, I've got my first profits alread and I'm happy about it. Yet, its not enough.
I mean, if I want to make a living with trading, I need to increase the size of a deposit. And I'm still in doubts whether I'm ready for the new level.

The doubts will always be there. Of course that would be nice to attract the investors and trade using somebody else's money. Yet, this is a challenge. For some people it's much more diffiuclt to risk smb else's funds, rather then their own money.
It also depends on the system you use. if it's fully formalized and you can manage account in an automatic mode, that's ok to increae the trading capital by all means as much as you can. Yet, if you are a descrete trader.. adding more value can be an obstacle. Doubling the risk is more or less ok. More than that is a bad psychological pressure.

Yeah, that makes sense. I really understand what you mean by pressure. I'm a manual trader, I don't have a system that can be programmed to be a fully automated strategy, yet I do have some trading rules for sure. For now I don't plan to attract any investors, yet I'm really considering increasing the deposit size with AAXF if the next withdrawal goes ok too.

Wish you all the good luck with that!
Guys I wanted to ask, did anyone do tranfer to Mt5? I see this offer every time I visit aafx website, but I doubt whether it can give any real advantages?

I don't think the holywar of MT4 and MT5 should anyhow bother discretional traders. It all about EAs and their development environment. MQL4 VS MQL5.
That's the basic difference. You won't notice much changes speaking of charting methods or executions.

Well, not exactly. MT5 was specially developed to suit not only forex, but CFDs traders. They have depth of market idata visualised in MT5 and it suits better for backtesting as it allows multiple backtesting to be run simultaneously.

Gotcha. Looks there is no real point for me personally to transfer to MT5. However, that was very ince of AAFX to offer some choice here. I've heard that not so many brokers support MT5 trading

I've got a problem now with AAFX withdrawals. The representative said that cause I've exceeded the amount of initial deposit, I must use some other withdrawal method now and they've refused to withdraw to credit card ((

False alarm. Sorry.
I've registered skrill account, verified and they withdrew the same day. No problem.
I turned out that for summs up to initial deposit they do the withdrawls as a chargeback. This is why they couldn't withdraw more than initial depo to the same credit card I've used for depositing.

Hi, guys. I have a question. I’m still struggling to place stop-loss orders correctly. Many times I lacked just a couple of pips not to activate my stop-loss during sudden wild bounces of the price in the negative direction. That frustrated me so much. But I just heard about locking as a good alternative to stop-loss. I googled it. So, here I need to simultaneously sell and buy an asset, so that one trade could offset another losing one. Have you ever tried this? Does this stuff really work?