• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

take decisions rationally

Foreign currency exchange traders can feel the difference when he can take decisions rationally and more specifically say, out of emotions. Greed, anger, frustration, etc. all are the pessimistic feelings which can force a retail trader to take decisions in a hasty situation. For this reason, any forex traders at first should try to balance his emotions so that he can keep his negative emotions keep way from decision making process.

This is absolutely correct and it happens to almost all traders at some point. Usually such feelings emerge after few lose deals. It is important to recognise these feelings and understand well how to control them, as they can lead trader further to irrational decisions and lose deals

This is absolutely correct and it happens to almost all traders at some point. Usually such feelings emerge after few lose deals. It is important to recognise these feelings and understand well how to control them, as they can lead trader further to irrational decisions and lose deals
Basically, when was unable to control my emotions, then I closed my chart; but now I know how to make dealing with the instant lose.

Forex trading comes with emotional attachments that may lead a trader into make very irrational decisions. These irreversible mistakes normally come due to anger, greed, frustrations and pessimism. Once a trader feels like being overwhelmed by emotions, its always safer to avoid taking any actions that might cause you harm. Calm down first and be sure to harden your heart since Forex is for those with a strong will

Forex trading comes with emotional attachments that may lead a trader into make very irrational decisions. These irreversible mistakes normally come due to anger, greed, frustrations and pessimism. Once a trader feels like being overwhelmed by emotions, its always safer to avoid taking any actions that might cause you harm. Calm down first and be sure to harden your heart since Forex is for those with a strong will

Basically, it takes time to acquire this quality! In my beginning I was also so reactive; but now I am not because I know; one SL means just a single trade nothing else.

generally the target we select is not realistic, this is the main problem we have and for that reason we cant fill up our target completely, we have to make sure the target according to our knowledge and experience , over targeting make make us always greedy and emotional. so be careful

Using ratio is way to be successful. Forex is such a market which does not allow any sort of emotions. You need to be staked with your brain and rational thinking. And there is so many things to be thought of and decisions to be made that you will not have time for emotions at all

Foreign currency exchange traders can feel the difference when he can take decisions rationally and more specifically say, out of emotions. Greed, anger, frustration, etc. all are the pessimistic feelings which can force a retail trader to take decisions in a hasty situation. For this reason, any forex traders at first should try to balance his emotions so that he can keep his negative emotions keep way from decision making process.
This is why; new traders need to spend enough sessions on demo; then they should come to play with their real money; emotion is one of the most common problem for the amateur traders.

reliable broker is difficult to found right now , if found you are lucky , most of them are found to be scams even though lots of online broker this time available in online.

generally demo is the first basic after finishing pre school level , but we traders don't believe the importance of demo at all and trade here at random for all time, that's why sometimes i prefer micro account instead of demo after finishing baby pips school.

Not more than 2%; taking high risk reward ratio is too much terrible practice! Money management is the key of success!

1-2% risk is more comfortable for avoiding unfortunate risk and losses, but difficult to maintain this ratio at all times , because market moves at random most of the time.

Emotional decision in trading leads us to havoc. Like after a loss people open revenge trade to recover the loss quickly even of it doesn't show any trade set up.

It is not possible to make a consistent profit if the decision is not correct in trading. I usually give priority to money management and risk rewards. These are just some of the goal-setting that you can use.

Risking and learning to let go are two essential steps to become a real player in the forex trading world. While we have to agree that losing a trade can trigger unpleasant emotions and fears, fearful actions are not advisable.