• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Need Forex Trading Tips

sometimes we try to confirm brokers real performance by using demo trading
, but in practical lots of difference there is between demo and live on a broker.

Generally newcomers always try to make profit very rapidly by using high leverage and become loser because there is no money managing plan. Leverage always contains huge risk and by using this financial tool if you want to earn profit first of all make sure how to manage money in Forex.

some discord i have , its not a thing which is able to calculate loss or risks , i think its a skill which is relate after having losses how to handle the situation with successfully.

initial capital how can irrelevant i don't know . according to me, its much important , any smart initial amount can make you more confident when trading in practical. so we cant avoid the importance of this at all.

which pair is good and can be profitable it depends on your trading approach , if you love doing scalping , should choose the pair which has most lowest trading spreads, otherwise there is no way to bring profit at all.

You are right! Even, more than 95% new traders lose their 1st live account; so new traders should take care on this issue!

Depending on what assets you are using, you need to find a good set of indicators that you will understand and that will give you the most advantageous entry points into the market. It will take you time and serious enough work on a demo to figure it out, but after that you will get the most holistic view of what is going on. And you will be able to work with real money. It should be very interesting, you will have fun when you find your working system and see a quality result and constant income.

some discord i have , its not a thing which is able to calculate loss or risks , i think its a skill which is relate after having losses how to handle the situation with successfully.
I agree with you, it all depends on how we handle the market moves.

The newcomers cannot avoid losses by their greediness and emotions, it’s true. But the regular traders cannot come out their losses because of having most powerful risk management and MM. they always fours on just acquiring good trading knowledge . of course we have to do it. But besides it must be focused on risk managing approach if we want to avoid losses.

The simple fact, the simple secret. If you are not under financial pressure, if you are not desperate for money , if you are not greedy to get on a trade. If you stay cool , focused and apply a proven, methodical approach to Forex trading , the money will come with certainly.

the most important trading tips is to keep survive , just learn from currrenct trading and be happy the result what you earned by using your trading knowledge and experience.

The broker is really an important issue in Forex trading because in spite of having most powerful analyzing trade knowledge that’s not possible at all to lead a comfortable trading life with certainly without having a reliable support from a credible broker, because the broker can affects the result of our trading with certainly.

The beginner should use demo account minimum for three months, sometimes many brokers organize demo contest with real money prizing. Newcomers can join here. It could be great to acquire real trading exeprince.

most welcome into this Forum , you have chosen the right place as a newcomer , by the way keep focus always until acquiring most powerful knowledge and experience. good luck

First things first is the most important tip that I can ever give you. I think you are a beginner and that is why you have asked this. You shoukd never get into forex with your savings, a loan or money that is important to you. Making losses is all part of forex and there is no way we can avoid that. Take for example if it is your savings and you lose some of it in trades. You will feel pressured to keep on trading so that you can earn ore and then you keep on losing more and more. What you get is heartache and stress. Some guy in another forum once traded with his savings and he really regreted it. His kids had to stay with someone else because he did that.