• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Most dangerous emotion

The most dangerous emotion in trading is the fear of losing money to. This fear begins from inside programming that the money is compelled and central thing. Most traders hold this type feelings while trading. Accepting loss is very important in trading. You have to be emotionless while trading. No emotional attachment is allowed in trading.

It’s the habit of immature traders; when you are done with 1000+ trades; then you’ll be confident for sure! This is why new traders should focus on demo practice.

You can trade with Forex, indices, commodities, shares, bonds and others at ForexOne broker. This is one of the leading trading Companies that are highly liquid and much secured for investing money and capital. I can guarantee you that no other broker will give you such reliable and secured facilities in their platform. No matter if you are scalper or swing trader or using the expert advisers (EA) trading, you will get narrow and tight spread from 0.4 pips.

Are you an EA based trader? If yes, how do you update your EA? Or using the same setups?

I agree with Lioneld. In the beginning everyone is feeling fear to some level, as you are entering into zone where you have never been before. After some time, everything become more natural and fear disappears

As for me it's simply uncontrollable thing anyway for many many things out there, I do not even understand what is going on with me, but over time I tried to be calm and with the time you will be able to be confident as well. So let's do it!

If you are unable to control your emotions & greed; then surely you need to use a checklist strategy! it really helps to avoid common mistakes in trading.

I would say that most dangerous is something like that thing totally and nothing more than that really. You can create really anything of that matter anyway. I do need to recreate it. How can we compete with something like that? You need to train yourself to overcome your emotion.

I think the most dangerous will be, the thinking which will force you to continue your trade that it will be in profit in next hours but the market is continue in loss.

That's right, although it's not the whole list of emotions. I would add hurry, disorganization, arrogance and self-confidence to that.

What about the excitement? It seems to me that this is a much more serious enemy of a trader, which prevents him from making profits. I have seen a lot of traders who lost everything because of their greed. And that scares me a lot more.

Yes, fear definitely prevents us from making decisions calmly and competently, I encountered it myself when I saw that my position was flying down. It's a terrible emotion. And it's very disturbing, but over time it passes because you get used to the stress and react to it in an order of magnitude calmer.

We all should comply with the industry standards of not risky much of capital in trades and enter the trading market with a proper trading plan, which should be adhere and if the specific target is met exit the market.

There are only few traders who are real professional in Forex and their trading success can be 100% . Otherwise 99.5% are not able to make 100% success from this volatile trading place. Mostly are loser from here, because success is a long time process in Forex.

Greed is the most dangerous emotion. Over trading, revenge trading, opening trade when not sure all these happen because of greed. We have to be greed free to be profitable.

Emotion is the great enemy of a trader. because if you can not control your emotion you have to face a great lose in this risky market. So, always try to control your emotions if you want to succeed in this area.

If you trade emotionally, you will never succeed in trading. Emotions are born out of fear or greed. If you ever give up fear and greed, it is possible to profit from trading. Emotion is a part of psychology. Emotional trading can ruin the investment. I lost a lot of money when I was a new trader after falling into the trap of emotions. This is why I say to every trader that they should come to trade after gaining knowledge in Forex and they should have a mindset that does not accept the loss even if it is a loss. The trader who cannot accept the loss is giving priority to his emotions. To be controlled.