• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

to achieve success

success or earning depends on skill , patience and discipline, but we try to earn with no learning . real fact

without passing a long time it is not possible at all to lead a healthy trading life with certainly, because the success in this market is related with long term process. But practically mostly traders in particularly the newcomers try to make success very rapidly and fall a great loss when trading practically.

I will definitely agree with you about the knowledge and achievements of success, I do not know any successful trader who would trade for good luck, even if one of the mega successful traders seems to be just lucky, know, it is not luck, it is your knowledge that works on a subconscious level, that's all!

Success doesn't come over night, it absolutely needs lots of practice, experience and patience. One has to keep learning attitude to achive success to become a good trader.

I know that success in any business is achieved by those who are not afraid of difficulties and who are not afraid to make mistakes. It is clear that with time the number of profitable days should be many times more than your loss-making days, but everything comes with experience. Believe me, no one has started to earn thousands at once, and only the most patient and hardy stay here.

it is more appropriate to go through the school minimum 2-3 times , but newcomer just finished school rapidly and kick off a live account. this is not good.

success is a big deal in this market place because most of the traders who are particularly beginners always become a loser . so be careful guys when trading into this . good luck

It is no wonder that many of the new forex traders fail in such a short time after they undergo very large losses. They fail because they approach firex with the wrong kind of mindset. Desiring to get out of money from forex is a one way ticket to losses. it is good to be optimistic but you should also know your limits. Learn to take things the right way.

What I have learn to this point is that you need to give forex all the time that you can afford to give. If you do not give it enough time then you will spend months just learning. This makes people to feel tempted to trade when they are not prepared to trade.It took more more than than half a year before I considered myself ready for trading. It was a very long tome but i persevered all the way. You can to.

It is for that very reason that when you decide to deposit money into your trading account it should never be money that is important to you. There is no need fr ypou to experience the heartache of losing all that money you have worked hard to acquire in just a few weeks. I know of some that have gone completely broke. make the smart choice. Trade smart and always be on the look out for the state of market.

What i insist on is that you should always be in the know if what is goung on in the market. There are certain times when trades may go against you because you made the wring predictions that you thought was right. You could have been able to avoid such losses if you had only checked the state of the market before you began trading. Read the ews, listen or watch it. You have to be interetsted in what is going on in the market.

generally the target we select is not realistic, this is the main problem we have and for that reason we cant fill up our target completely, we have to make sure the target according to our knowledge and experience , over targeting make make us always greedy and emotional. so be careful