• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Never try to assume

Never try to assume what others are doing. It makes us competitive and as a result we try to accomplish more than our capabilities. It entirely depends on your trading skills and many other things. Be realistic in your expectations. Do trading according to your strength. And yes if you are skilled you can make good return of investment.

Of course; that’s story and depends on the traders trading quality! When you are trading with an ordinary trading skill; then the return will be ordinary for sure.

Sure, that's why we honestly have something like you know fundamentical and technical analysis things entirely. I do hope all will help us in our future trades completely and totally. Research more successfull examples of that matter.

Following other's blindly is going to bring no success in forex, that's for sure. Yes learning from others is okay, but simply copying them blindly is of no use.

Even copying the successful traders is not an issue for there is a new trend social trading is prevailing where we can copy from the expert traders but still we have to check their profiles, drawdowns, profit history etc properly before copy their trades. Those traders which have good profit ratio but they never use stop loses should also be ignored i guess.

really , i appreciate your message greatly, beginners have a chance to become knowledgeable by learning. may be this time will never come at all.

Assumptions can give you some big shocks during trading. I believe that assuming that the market will go as per you without evaluating any facts and data is a big mistake that we generally make. So it’s better to analyze the market and previous trends instead of assuming it.

Assumption is a fool's imagination. Wise man always work on strategies and then makes trades upon carefully backtesting them on different time frames.

I quite agree with your words. Assuming other people always means that you can't do something that can make you stop assuming. Nevertheless, I believe that people should understand this truth. If you will always look at other people and their accomplishments, then it won't lead you to success. It will lead you to therapist actually. You should do everything you can in order to become successful. All of the people have their own issues with it. Some people claim that they can't sacrifice their money because money are worth keeping or something like. In my opinion, striving for the goal is the best thing.

It's a bad idea to open a trade just out of assumption. There should be technical/fundamental and psychological reasons behind opening and closing a trade.

Comparing your way of trading with others is a wrong step because we all approach the market differently. This habit is in-built and takes time to get rid off. You should always trust your own analysis because you’re accounting both for its losses and profits.

First mistake most traders do that they think trading doesn't require much knowledge and skills. Second mistake they do - they completely ignore psychological aspect of trading.