• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

How do you deposit & withdrawal your money?

Hello; what’s your favorite payment processor? How do you deposit your money? I am really excited to know your experience!

Very easily - with something like skrill or netteller or paycash or perfect money, I do not like cards nor do like wire transfers and things like western union and so on anyway. Can we deal with that please ? I do understand people may share totally other experience here.

IT's great when you can test the broker with something like for example your own electronic currency. How else it should be possible on so many possible ways. I do like the main idea of everything else being done on so many levels. Do it;)

I am an online payment user. I am not bothered by the cost of using them though. I prefer something that goes fast and the fact that it is online does not require me to carry some documents to some place. I can access my account from anywhere as long as I have internet. What else could I ask for. Forget the security risks. No one is going to hack your account if you use a 14 digit password like me with a mix up of letters, symbols and numbers.

I play on all fields, whether it is wired bank transfers or online payment processors. I realised that you cant put all your money in one place. Anything can happen. Either way I mostly use online money processors to trade, I like efficiency. I the transfer them to my bank when I am done with them.

I prefer not doing it via banks or something like that official channels some electronic payment systems like perfect money, skrill/moneybookers and some other cases really do the job well entirely absolutely. The less you are active officially - the better.

I prefer not doing it via banks or something like that official channels some electronic payment systems like perfect money, skrill/moneybookers and some other cases really do the job well entirely absolutely. The less you are active officially - the better.
I will vote to skrill as i have used it and it is tested for more than ten years now..!

Most preferred funding method for me is crypto deposit and withdrawals. Especially because it’s quicker and with most of the brokers there are no deposit or withdrawal fees too. I use capital wallet to fund my trading account, mostly because of low transaction fee.

Exactly money is processed more conveniently to ewallets as compared to the wire transfers which took more than week in some cases depending on your location.

I guess you might be referring to a reliable trading broker which is really necessary as without genuine brokers we can't make money from trading.

Hello; what’s your favorite payment processor? How do you deposit your money? I am really excited to know your experience!
Perfect Money, Skrill and Local Bank Transfer has been my favorites from the wide range of payment systems with 0% Commission, Forexchief offers. In Fact this aspect is something every trader should look out for when choosing a broker too, whats their deposit and withdrawal system like, are they reliable?