• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Do you suggest Forex the people who are under 18 years old?

Forex trading is not abrupt level of trading. A foreign currency exchange trader needs to be very cautious in choosing his trades. Again, a trader will also necessitate detailed market analysis all of which can be difficult, challenging and time consuming process. All of which can be a real task for the 18- people. I think that a student should give concentration on the basic things of study at that stage.

Yes, they can it’s a good age for learning purpose! But as you know, 18 is the age of emotions and greed! So, it’s a challenging job to control money making emotions!

For learning only; because this area is too much sticky! But I think, it’s a great age to start with, because of learning Forex!

Of course not, because that is why many brokers carry out so-called verification in order to confirm the user, his reality and data. This is the security of both the broker and the client.

Only minors were missing in this case. You don't even have to ask about it. As a child or a teenager can make financial transactions, I am already silent about how he will analyze the market and be able to make a decision. It's just ridiculous...

I think it's illegal at all, because minors don't have their own funds, no normal broker will allow a minor to trade with it, it threatens with heavy fines from the regulator and even legal proceedings.

I don't think that's the right age to start forex. May be demo trading can be given a try, but with real cask, its a no from my side.

They can learn how the trading system works before they get eligible for trading. I guess without having any proof of ID or Residence, which is only available after 18 in many cases, no broker accepts any trader. These two things are mandatory in getting account approved by any broker.

Absolutely not and I am even not that sure that it's legal to be on the broker on that age entirely and clearly anyway for many possible reasons alltogether. Please prove me wrong if such case wasn't already described in that topic here entirely.

If I suggest someone to do forex trading, I offer some conditions before that. The condition is that he must first learn with patience. No matter what age he is, if he can learn by applying proper knowledge, he will be able to consistently profit. He has to do demo trading first and do a lot of research while doing this demo trading.

Yes I suggest him to study a lot and research as much as he can. Trading is the part. First part is knowledge and skills. There is nothing wrong if anyone wants to learn anything. At the age of 11, Warren Buffett went into the stock trading business with his sister, Doris, buying six shares of Cities Service, an oil service company, at $38 a share.

I think besides their study the can do forex as a part time earning source. But if it hampers their study, they should not trade in forex.

It’s wonderful that young people are fascinated by forex and want to take a step into the market. I would suggest that they trade under the guidance of someone, so they understand both the value of money and study. Forex is risky and a lot of traders lose money. Young traders should not quit their schools for this sake.

Your securing high amount of profit is possible only you trade with a reliable trading broker. Try to follow multiple strategies to catch the exact market trend.

The Forex market moves very fast. In this largest economic market place a trader need to get daily market information to update his trading plan. Without getting proper trading news and charts it would be difficult for a Forex trader to stay safe in this challenging market.